Surborder Shop Knife Sharpener 2 Stage Knife Sharpener System for Knives, Black
|Price:||$7.56 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Save your money - In tests, the Priority Chef knife sharpening system has managed to bring even the dullest knives back to life, no need to spend money on a new knife set.
- Stable Countertop Design: Solid ABS plastic body and slip-resistant rubber feet mean your sharpener is easy to handle and stays put during use.
- Sharpens All Knife Sizes: Whether you need a paring knife to slice an apple or a chef's knife to carve a turkey, you'll always have a sharp blade. No knife is too large or too small, and it even works on hunting and survival knives, too.
- Safer Than Other Tools: The handle of this sharpener is located to the side of the rods, so your hand is safely away from the moving blade throughout the sharpening process.
- Easy to use.Soft grip handle for comfort and control. The product may have copper brazing/solder used to bond two metals together.
• Don't waste money by throwing away your blunt knives! The Surborder shop sharpener can turn the most blunt knives like new with a few strokes!
• A sharp knife is a safe knife - Comfortable grip, non-slip base and easy to sharpen any straight edge kitchen knife! Including large kitchen and hunting knives.
• The Surborder Shop 2-Stage Knife Sharpener takes all the guesswork out of honing your favorite knives, with its perfectly angled rods. Choose ceramic, coarse or fine, depending on the type of knife and how dull it is, and just pull it through the mechanism three or four times for a razor-sharp edge every time.
• Works on ceramic and steel blades.
• Sharpens kitchen, hunting and survival knives.
• Rubber feet won't mar countertop.
• Solid ABS plastic.
• Durable handle for safer sharpening.
Keep your kitchen knives sharp and they'll last for years. Click the "add to cart" button to order your 3-stage knife sharpener today.
Click add to cart above to get your's today and at this price, consider purchasing two sharpeners, one would be an excellent gift when you need it!!