SureFire P3X Fury Click Switch Dual Output LED Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels- 1,000 lumen high for maximum light, 15 lumen low for extended runtime
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Ultra-High Dual-Output LED
The P3X Fury has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers your choice of either 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused light or 15 lumens of useful light. The 1,000-lumen output — with peak beam level of 22,000 candela — is enough for searching, signaling, or to overpower the dark-adapted vision of a threat. The 15-lumen output level is perfect for general work at close-to-medium distances and lets you greatly extend the flashlight’s runtime on a set of three lithium 123A batteries, a valuable feature when in the field or in remote locations without easy access to spare batteries. At either setting, a precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
The P3X Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off and then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Tactical Runtime - 2.25 hours
- Length - 6.8 inches
- Bezel Diameter - 1.37 inches
- Weight w/Batteries - 7.2 ounces
- Batteries - 3 123A
- Output/Runtime - High 1000 lumens/2.5hours
- Output/Runtime - Low 15 lumens/53 hours
Compare to similar items
This item SureFire P3X Fury Click Switch Dual Output LED Flashlight
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Natural Brands - LLC||AtacticalDirect||Lumen Tactical|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||0.64 x 3.94 x 1.57 in||1.37 x 5.25 x 1.45 in||3 x 8.85 x 3 in||1.5 x 5.25 x 1.5 in||—||0.98 x 4.49 x 0.98 in|
|Item Weight||7.23 ounces||5.6 ounces||3.5 lbs||6.24 ounces||4.8 ounces||3.88 ounces|
|Light Source Type||led||LED||LED||LED||led||led|
The P3X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 1,000 lumens of perfectly focused light. The 15-lumen level is excellent for general work at close-to-medium distances and also lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, a valuable option when you're miles from civilization. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light. The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion and corrosion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I would give it 5 stars but it is expensive so 4/5 isn't bad!