|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||15SP011|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||SurePlunge Automatic Toilet Plunger. Amazing CO2 Power. Easy As 1-2-3. Fits All Toilets - Great for Newer Low-Flow ModeIs. Best Toilet Plunger. Environmentally Safe. Decor Holder Included.|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer defective replacement warranty (1) year from date of purchase. Unopened items may be returned for full refund. Open item refunds and returns - sorry, but we are unable to accept used items for refund and the item must be disposed. This is done for the protection of the customers, the fulfillment center associates, carriers, and the seller. Disposal is necessary for one of the following reasons: 1.) The unit is a safety hazard. 2.) The unit is a health hazard. 3.) The unit is a liability risk.|
SurePlunge Automatic Toilet Plunger: Our Best Plunger Ever. Extremely Effective. Heavy Duty. Powerful Co2 Air. Easy To Use. The Best Plunger Unblocker for Clogged Crappers.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIFFERENT. [Watch the Video]. The SurePlunge automatic toilet plunger is not a traditional plunger. It's powered by co2 gas to blast away the most stubborn of clogs.
- POWERFUL. The SurePlunge is a powerful, yet safe for your toilet, professional tool. It uses a replaceable, single-use 8g co2 cylinder for its unclogging super power. It is fast & very effective. It Really Works. [Check out the Customer Reviews].
- EFFECTIVE. It’s both proven safe and effective with older toilets & those newer, low-flow style toilets. SurePlunge is also great for those annoying slow draining toilets which get clogged all the time.
- EASY-TO-USE. Practice on a clean toilet first to better be prepared. Just insert it fully into the clogged toilet, lean the handle downwards (securing the silicone boot), then, while holding with both hands, press the Button to release the gas – Boom! Swish! Swirl! Your clog is cleared.
- BONUS. Decorative Stand ($7.99 value), a Starter 3-Pk co2 single-use cylinders ($5.99 value). This is a bundled offer with a MSRP of $59.99.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- SurePlunge automatic toilet plunger is different. SurePlunge is not a traditional toilet plunger.
- It's powered by a single use, replaceable Co2 gas cylinder that can blast away even stubborn clogs.
- See what customers are saying about the SurePlunge, check out the Reviews and Questions.
The Automatic Toilet Plunger.
High-tech concept for unclogging toilets - powered by CO2 - now you have a safe, easy and cost effective way to clear your bathroom toilet clogs.
Unclog a bathroom toilet in an Instant - literally, at the Touch Of A Button - using harmless compressed air.
Really, it's as Easy As 1-2-3.
SurePlunge Automatic Plunger is a better solution, No more harsh chemicals, No more splashing mess, Very simple and safe - Highly effective!
Works on Older and Newer Toilets
Works on Your Toilet - Whether you have an older style toilet, or a more modern "low flow" toilet, SurePlunge works.
SurePlunge automatic toilet plunger will take care of your everyday toilet clogs... Easy As 1-2-3.
Save on Service Calls - Why spend time and money trying snakes and chemicals, or worse, having to call a Plumber at all hours of the day or night. The average cost for a plumber is 45 to 150 - that's Per Hour - depending upon the job, how long it takes, time of day, or weekend, and your location.
Use the SurePlunge automatic toilet plunger to avoid costly plumber calls for those annoying toilet clogs. You can now clear every-day toilet clogs, cost effectively, Yourself.
How to Use SurePlunge.
How Easy Is It To Use - Holding the SurePlunge firmly in place, tilting it downwards, it forms an Tight Seal around the drain, right before - with a press of a button - a single blast of compressed air instantly dislodges and clears the blockage.
You will find that it will clear even the most stubborn blockages standard plungers or rods cannot shift.
Each use of the SurePlunge only requires a single-use 8 gram co2 charger... about 1 versus perhaps 100 for a plumber. Use SurePlunge instead and you've saved money already.
This is the tool to get the job done! SurePlunge is professional grade and designed to last for a long time.
Is SurePlunge Safe.
How safe is the product? First of all, this is a real Tool and not a toy.
Yes, it is safe... the unit uses a relatively small amount - only 8 grams - of compressed CO2.
This is the same innocuous gas that is commonly used to carbonate drinks. The unit delivers the correct level of pressure that is enough to push-the-water-forward and dislodge normal waste related toilet clogs.
Will the pressure damage my pipes? The SurePlunge is specifically engineered & designed to deliver a pressure and not damage pipes or seals in your appliance.
Although it may appear powerful, it is not as destructive as rods or vigorous plunging, and under normal conditions should not damage properly installed & maintained plumbing.
NOTE: SurePlunge should only be used for common, normal waste toilet clogs. If you suspect a foreign object is blocking your toilet, you should consider snaking it backwards or calling a professional.
Compare with similar items
Must be at least 18 & older to purchase. Use only as directed. Suggest that you practice on a clean toilet first... be prepared and better understand the tools function and use.