|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||GM-160|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.68 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Surebonder GM-160 Mini High Temperature Glue Gun, 10-watt
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- For small craft projects and quick repairs
- Trigger-fed glue
- 10-watt, 120-volts
- Uses 5/16-Inch diameter glue sticks
- Uses 4-Inch or 10-Inch length glue sticks
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
New Automatic Shut Off Technology!
- 3 models: 20, 60 or 100 watts, all dual temperature
- 50% more power than standard glue guns
- 30 minute auto shut off function to ensure safety
- Ergonomic rubber trigger and handle design
- Dual temperature for high and low applications
- Power Light
- Side fins allow the gun to lay safely on its side, preventing glue back up
- Interchangeable nozzles available for DT-360F, DT-3100F
- Detachable, sturdy wire stand
For Peace of Mind
Introducing our New Ultra Series Glue Guns! Designed to ensure safety, peace of mind, and consumer confidence. Delivers 50 percent more power than standard glue guns and features a revolutionary auto shut off feature that shuts off your glue gun after 30 mins of non-use.
Enhanced Safety Features
- Auto Shut Off.
- Insulated Nozzle.
- Side Fins.
- Safety Fuse.
Surebonder Glue Sticks
FPC has been family-owned and operated since 1968. We are the proud, USA based, manufacturer of Surebonder adhesive products and tools. Whatever the project, Surebonder has the tool to get it done. We offer a wide variety of top quality hot melt glue formulas to ensure your project gets done, and gets done right.
|Ultra Series||Plus Series||Essentials Series|
|Automatic Shut Off||✓|
|2x More Power||✓|
|Interchangeable Nozzles Available||✓|
|Ergonomic Rubber Trigger and Handle||✓|
|Lay Down Safely||✓||✓|
|Full & Mini Sizes||✓||✓||✓|
Also by Surebonder
Cordless Glue Guns
Surebonder's Pro2-60 cordless glue gun eliminates restrictions and allows for taking the glue gun wherever it's needed. No cords and plugs to mess with; simply total freedom. Already working with Ryobi 18V batteries, the Pro2-60 will soon be compatible with Dewalt, Milwaukee and Makita batteries.
Patented Trigger Design gives you ultimate power with minimal effort. In Trigger mode, simply squeeze the staple gun handle, position on the workpiece and pull the trigger to set the staple. Trigger mode setting gives you flush stapling with one hand! Ideal for hard-to-reach areas and accuracy. Easy drop in staple loading, adjustable depth drive, and convenient staple viewing for reloading staples.
Surebonder's line of pneumatic tools covers projects such as Insulation, Roofing Felt, House Wrap, Upholstery, Small Furniture, Screen Door Repair, and have features like a safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, a quick release magazine for easy loading, adjustable air exhaust, a staple viewer and a high impact carrying case.
One of Surebonder's top rivet tools, the 8550 is a professional rivet tool designed for heavy duty steel construction work. Cast aluminum for light weight. Replacement parts available. Nosepieces included with rivet tool: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" & 3/16".
Mini high temperature glue guns are ideal for crafts, floral and do it yourself projects. Use high temperature for better bonding to metals, plastics and ceramic. Uses 4-Inch or 10-Inch glue sticks with 5/16-Inch diameter. Plug in cord for power and unplug immediately after use. Insert glue stick into the chamber, pull the trigger to advance glue. 10 watts, 120 volts.
Showing 1-8 of 318 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Worked very well, heated up in about 1.5 minutes.
- Excellent price for the ability to repair many different items or create different types of projects.
- Small and lightweight.
- Point is narrow enough to create very thin lines of glue if desired.
- Long cord allows no hassle to work over large areas.
Five Stars, I love it, Recommend this product to all. Purchased with "DT-25 All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks, 4-Inch (2) " and worked out great.
I even used it to rebind one of my USB cables that was starting to come apart at the joint and happy to say it worked great !
We bought this along with a 100 sticks of glue and together, it was a very cheap solution for various projects around the place :)
- it is difficult to push a new glue stick while in the middle of the project. I had to push with the new stick to get the remainder of the glue to flow (instead of using the trigger)
- The glue leaks when not in use. I had clumps of glue at the end of the project. And went through many glue sticks.
- The cord is rather short. Works fine for small projects but for larger ones, will be a hassle
It's a glue gun
Mini sticks mean you will probably be refilling the thing constantly
Drips when on but not in use (just put a piece of paper under it)
"Stand" is not to be trusted - very tippy
It's everything I needed from it. It cost me almost nothing, so the design flaws are not an issue to me. It did it's job just fine.