Surebonder GM-160 Mini High Temperature Glue Gun, 10-watt
|Price:||$5.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- For small craft projects and quick repairs
- Trigger-fed glue
- 10-watt, 120-volts
- Uses 5/16-Inch diameter glue sticks
- Uses 4-Inch or 10-Inch length glue sticks
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Mini high temperature glue guns are ideal for crafts, floral and do it yourself projects. Use high temperature for better bonding to metals, plastics and ceramic. Uses 4-Inch or 10-Inch glue sticks with 5/16-Inch diameter. Plug in cord for power and unplug immediately after use. Insert glue stick into the chamber, pull the trigger to advance glue. 10 watts, 120 volts.
Top customer reviews
- Worked very well, heated up in about 1.5 minutes.
- Excellent price for the ability to repair many different items or create different types of projects.
- Small and lightweight.
- Point is narrow enough to create very thin lines of glue if desired.
- Long cord allows no hassle to work over large areas.
Five Stars, I love it, Recommend this product to all. Purchased with "DT-25 All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks, 4-Inch (2) " and worked out great.
I even used it to rebind one of my USB cables that was starting to come apart at the joint and happy to say it worked great !
We bought this along with a 100 sticks of glue and together, it was a very cheap solution for various projects around the place :)
- it is difficult to push a new glue stick while in the middle of the project. I had to push with the new stick to get the remainder of the glue to flow (instead of using the trigger)
- The glue leaks when not in use. I had clumps of glue at the end of the project. And went through many glue sticks.
- The cord is rather short. Works fine for small projects but for larger ones, will be a hassle
I went to Home Depot and purchased a simple glue gun for $10 more than the cost of this one (~ $17 total) and it worked perfectly from day one through the completion of my project. Also, it was slightly larger than this one and was more comfortable to use.
I'd highly recommend looking elsewhere for your needs.