- Hardcover: 106 pages
- Publisher: Regent Publishing; 1st edition, stated edition (December 15, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976211009
- ISBN-13: 978-0976211006
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,748,155 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Surf-Vival Handbook for Land & Sea Hardcover – December 15, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Carol O'Connell is a writer and native Californian. Her passion and love of the ocean has insprired her to write this book. She lives in Dana Point, California.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lot of fun to read. I've giving it as a gift to anyone who really loves surfing, the ocean, or the history of southern californa.