4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Langogo Genesis 2-in-1 AI Translator Device and Voice Recorder Transcriber, 100+ Languages Instant Two-Way Translation and Transcription Recorder, Built-in Data, 3.1inch Retina Display, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⚡【Reliable Travel Buddy】Langogo enhances the travel experience, it helps you overcome cross-language barriers, always stay connected via its mobile hotspot and get local information like hotels to stay, attractions to visit, as well as weather forecast and so on while traveling overseas.
- ⚡【One-Button Accurate Translation】Langogo offers an online two-way translation in one second with a single button. Powered by 24 world-leading translation engines, it ensures the translation even against different accents of the highest accuracy for 104 languages.
- ⚡【Voice Recording and Transcription】Genesis records a single speech up to 4 hours and instantly shows the transcription on the screen so you can focus on meeting and interview. Enjoy free English transcription before 2021 and a 1-month trial for the others.
- ⚡【Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot】Genesis is also a mobile hotspot device. With the built-in eSIM chip, it allows a purchase on the device for hotspot data plan to offer a Wi-Fi connection for up to 5 mobile devices, with no extra SIM card.
- ⚡【Enjoys Continuous Update】The self-learning algorithm and continuous update improve its performance. More function and up-to-date vocabulary are adding to it, and the more you use it, the more precise it becomes.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Langogo Genesis AI Translator with Wi-Fi Hotspot
Langogo Genesis is specially designed to help you to improve your travel experience. It integrates 24 translation engines with its one-button translation design to enhance the accuracy and convenience of the speech-to-speech translation. In addition, Langogo Genesis can be used as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which keeps you connected to the internet while traveling abroad and saves your phone battery. You can then focus on sharing memorable moments along the way with all your loved ones.
To use Langogo with updated languages and latest functions, please always check your system version and upgrade before using it.
Langogo offers a unique one-button two-way translation. It can automatically recognize the inter-translation language, which means when you say one language, Langogo translates your words to the other automatically. No A/B buttons, no extra App.
The translation process is based on 24 translation engines integrated and its self-learning algorithms, therefore Langogo translates with the highest accuracy and efficiency.
Audio Transcription Recorder
2-year Free Data
Langogo Genesis integrates eSIM technology, which provides mobile data when disconnected with Wi-Fi.
It saves your effort to buy a local SIM card when traveling to different countries.
You can have access to the Internet in over 60 countries.
* eSIM refers to embedded SIM chip.
Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Without a Local SIM Card
up to 5-device Connections
Langogo Genesis is not only a translator but also a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot router.
With the integration of eSIM technology, Genesis can connect up to five devices simultaneously to the Internet without inserting an extra local SIM card or connecting to Wi-Fi.
* SIM Card could be an alternative option and NOT included.
* Hotspot data plans require a separate purchase.
- 3.1 inches Retina Display
- Smooth Touch Control
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) Microphone and Dual-speaker
Euri, Your Intelligent Travel Assistant
More than a translator, Langogo Genesis is also an intelligent voice assistant. It can deliver useful information including weather forecasts, exchange rates, nearby attractions and hotels, and so on. More powerful skills, such as navigation, travel guides, taxi booking, etc., will be available shortly.
Langogo supports lifetime update service, which continuously improves the stability, performance, and safety of Langogo. New languages and system functions will be constantly replenished and available for an online update on your Langogo.
Languages Translated and Countries Covered to Use eSIM
- Languages Translated Online: Arabic (Algeria), Arabic (Bahrain), Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (Iraq), Arabic (Jordan), Arabic (Kuwait), Arabic (Lebanon), Arabic (Morocco), Arabic (Oman), Arabic (Qatar), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Arabic (State of Palestine), Arabic (Tunisia), Arabic (United Arab Emirates), Armenian (United States), Azerbaijani, Basa Sunda, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Croatian, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (UK), English (Ghana), English (Ireland), English (India), English (Kenya), English (Nigeria), English (New Zealand), English (Philippines), English (Tanzania), English (United States), English (South Africa), Finnish, Filipino, French (Canada), French (France), Georgian, German (Germany), Greek, Gujarati (India), Hebrew, Hindi (India), Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Javanese (Indonesia), Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepal, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese (Sinhala), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Bolivia), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Costa Rica), Spanish (Dominican Republic), Spanish (Ecuador), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Guatemala), Spanish (Honduras), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Nicaragua), Spanish (Panama), Spanish (Peru), Spanish (Puerto Rico), Spanish (Paraguay), Spanish (El Salvador), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Uruguay), Spanish (Venezuela), Swahili, Swedish, Tamil (India), Telugu (India), Thai, Turkish, Khmer (Cambodia), Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Languages have only translation displayed in text: Azerbaijani, Persian, Gujarati (India), Armenian (United States), Icelandic, Georgian, Kannada, Lao, Lithuanian, Latvian, Swahili, Urdu, Zulu
- Languages Translated Offline: Chinese, English, Japanese, Korea
- Countries and Regions Supporting eSIM for Translation: Albania, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China Mainland, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- Countries and Regions Supporting eSIM for Hotspot Sharing: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China Mainland, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
- System Language: Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai
What's in the box
- Langogo Genesis x1
- Lanyard x1
- USB-C Cable x1
- Eject Pin x1
- User Manual x1
Note: The SIM card is NOT required and is NOT included in the package.
Langogo AI Translator
Langogo is specially designed to help travelers have worry-free travel experience and journalists, interviewer or students get more focus on the meetings, interviews, classes, and lectures. It is powered by 24 online translation engines and applies a single button design to ensure the highest accuracy and efficiency. It not only helps travelers overcome cross-language barriers but also provides mobile hotspot connectivity and the latest local information.
Langogo can automatically recognize the inter-translation language which means if you say one language, it will translate another language automatically. A speech will be translated into voice and text records in real-time. In addition, Langogo is easy to use, and no more A/B translation button, no APP required.
Langogo has an embedded SIM card (eSIM), which saves you from the trouble of swapping SIM cards while traveling among different countries. So you can enjoy online translation and stay connected to the internet anywhere and anytime.
Powered by AI and neural machine translation as well as the dual noise-canceling headphones, it translates speeches into more natural-sounding languages or transcribes the recorded audio into text.
Langogo is getting smarter.
More new languages and system features can be updated on the device. Langogo features a Euri AI voice assistant. It has notable skills to converse with you and find answers to local weather and exchange rates etc.
What’s in the Box?
Langogo AI Translator *1
Type-C Cable *1
Eject Pin *1
User Manual *1
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let’s talk about some interesting things that I did not realize about this device prior to buying:
1. There is a built in eSIM. As soon as I turned it on it connected in the US to a 4G tower with five bar signal. This was without a actual SIM card installed in the card slot. The built in eSIM connects. There is a menu option to buy time on this eSIM in all the counties that support eSIM. Note: The actual SIM card slot is a Mini-SIM not a Micro-SIM. So when you travel buy a Mini-SIM for data in the country you travel or just activate the eSIM if you want. I have not tested either but the build quality of the device makes me think, no issue.
2. After connecting to my local WiFi, I did an update and the new software installed without an issue.
3. The charging port is USB-C which is a newer port type
4. The new update version enables conversation mode, like Google Translate. The conversation icon has two microphones, click on that gives you dynamic automatic translation of your choice of two languages. This works pretty good, timing is not as finely tuned as Google Voice on a new iPhone though. You need to pause a moment between sentences for it to catch up and translate. You can also press the side button to help close the sentence rather than waiting for the device to recognize the end after a pause.
5. You can also flip the text of the person you are talking to, so they can read it while you still have the device facing you and you read your translation transcript facing you. Great feature.
What would I like to see changed or updated:
1. Just being picky, the day of the week on the main screen is off one day. Simple fix via an update. The time of day is accurate from the 4G connection. Just the day of the week is wrong, Tuesday says Wednesday in the US..Etc.
2. The side button tone is very loud when pressed. In normal mode you start and stop each translation via the side button. This device has dual speakers and they are nice and loud. The problem is the side button tone volume is tied to the main volume. It is way too loud. You need the side button volume on its own menu setup rather than tied to the master volume. This is a big deal for me; I would like to even mute the button tone volume when needed without affecting the master volume.
3. The biggest want I have is, there is no capability for a headset or Bluetooth headset. Maybe they could channel the USB-C to a headset with an update. The best fix would be to have Bluetooth. That would make this device top of the pack. You pair this device in conversation mode with a set of dual microphone ear buds with proximity detect like Apple AirPod, and each person with one ear bud could talk in their native language and hear each one translated in the ear bud. That would put this device ahead of everything I have seen on the market.
PS. I’m writing this review to help fellow translation device buyers and to help this company get some updates rolling to fix and enhance their already nice product. Cheers!
I have used this device in Bogota and Cartagena Colombia and it works very well. It prefers 4G or WiFi for the fastest transition.
I changed my rating to 5 star. The units is excellent. The volume turns out to be fine.
The only issue I have is actidently changing the language. It’s a touch screen , so it’s easy to bump the swip down and change the language by mistake. Other than this and of course needing Bluetooth for earbuds, it’s perfect
I love this translator. It is very convenient to use. I tried to translate English to Spanish, or Spanish to English. It only needs one button to process the translation and translates fast. No matter I speak any one of English/Spanish, it will automatically translate to another one. This is completely different from the one I bought last year which has two buttons for different languages input. I tested it with my Japanese and Chinese friends, it works perfectly.
In addition, it has a big and high definition screen, I can see if it recorded my words correctly or not. And I can also check the translation records which really helps me a lot. Cause my memory is very bad, especially when I need to ask for road directions.
There is one more thing I would to talk about that it’s an online translator but it can automatically connect to the Internet, which is powered by its embedded SIM. Translation data is free for the 1st year as it says on the website. Besides, it can connect to internet by general SIM card network and WI-FI. It has also a mobile hotspot function, but it requires extra data purchase (local mobile data plan). So I will try it out later when I travel to the UK next month. Hope it work.
It’s easy to use and helpful. Great performance, RECOMMENDED!!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!