316L Surgical Steel 14g 7/16" Cz Crystal Rhinestone Anchor Dangle Navel Belly Button Ring + 1 Retainer
|Price:||$3.49 + $2.49 shipping|
- Comes with FREE belly retainer!
- 100% high brand quolity ,316L Surgical Steel & clear crystal Rhinestones gems.
- Bar diam:14g (1.6mm),length:7/16" (11mm), Ball diam:about 5mm/8mm.
- eye-catching special designed clear cz Crystal Rhinestone gems Anchor Dangle Navel Belly Button Barbell Ring Body Piercing jewelry Silver
- Low price, in stock for shipping from China with tracking.
Nautical paved clear cz crystal gems Anchor dangle Gemmed Belly button Ring navel barbell 316L Surgical Steel 14g 7/16 body piercing jewelry with one FREE belly retainer.
style: body piercing jewelry,curved banana ring with dangle
14G gauge, 316L Surgical Steel, externally threaded curved barbell bar
length: 11mm (approx.7/16 inch)
Bar diam: about 14g (1.6mm),
curved barbell with one 5/16 inch(8mm) jeweled bottom ball and one 3/16(5mm) inch stainless top ball.
Post/Bar Length Info:
1/4 inch (6mm)-Short Post good for shallow piercings.
5/16 inch (8mm)-Slightly longer than 1/4 inch but still on the shorter side
3/8 inch (10mm)-Average length post. Most people can wear this length unless your piercing is slightly deeper. This is the length sold in most store, malls, etc.
7/16 inch (11mm)-Slightly longer than 3/8 inch. This is a length most people can wear. Usually safe to order if you don't know what length you need.
1/2 inch (12mm)-This is the post length most piercers use for initial piercings.
If you need more help with sizing, contact BodyArt and we can send you a free, printable measuring chart so you can measure the jewelry you have.
It is in stock and ready to ship
We guarantee all of our jewelry against manufacturer defects. Contact BodyArt if you have any issues with defective items. We do not recommend sleeping in this belly ring. This is the main reason belly rings break.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009YEJ0VS
- Item model number: JW016
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
update as of July 1, 2013
--the anchor fell off in early June. So about 2 months after I bought it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love love love my new anchor belly ring. I think it's absolutely adorable and I've gotten dozens of compliments on it!Published 3 months ago by Savvy Rose
The anchor fell of within the first two months of having it. It also tarnished quickly. Looks cute though!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer