Surgical Grade Steel Whiskey Stones - BEST - Whiskey Rocks Ice cubes - 100%
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLY THE BEST STEEL WHISKEY STONES - Every set of Whiskey rocks are made with the highest level of steel to ensure it will reach the perfect freezing temperature every time.
- FREEZE AND USE - Our Whiskey rocks freeze within 2 hours. There is no need to wait overnight to use these stainless steel ice cubes.
- REUSABLE AND DISHWASHER SAFE - Our stainless steel ice cubes are 100% sealed so no liquid would ever enter the whisky stones weather from your drink or dishwasher.
- BUY MORE AND SAVE - Buy 2 - 4 packs and receive 5% off your order. Buy 5 or more and receive 10% off your order.
- 100% GUARANTEE - Our Whiskey rocks are simply the best. We back it by a lifetime guarantee with proof of purchase.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Stainless Steel Whiskey rocks are ice cube replacements for spirits. They will rapidly bring down the temperature of your favorite spirit without diluting the taste like ice cubes. These Whiskey stones will not scratch up your Whisky glasses as they have soft corners. Made from 100% food grade stainless steel so they are safe for your drinks and the dishwasher. The most important thing to keep in mind is these whiskey rocks will not leave a steel aftertaste in your Whiskey. They are odorless, tasteless and BPA free. Each set of Whisky stones comes with 4 stainless Steel 1’ inch ice cubes and a tray. ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Buy your Whiskey Rock set today by clicking the ADD TO CART button. These make perfect gifts
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update : it's actually growing on me more... Maybe there is a wow factor...
Like other reviewers have mentioned, I always feel a bit nervous about dropping one of these into the glass since they have quite a heft to them. I usually just tilt the tumbler and let the stone slide down along the side.