Surpahs Over the Sink Multipurpose Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack (Warm Gray, Large)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent space-saver multi-purpose heavy-duty over the sink dish drainer, not only does it provide remarkably simple efficient solutions to air-dry washed bowls, pot, fry pans, tableware, cookware, cutlery and kitchen utensil gadgets, but also can be used as vegetable colander and prep works platform over the sink
- High-end quality, ENTIRELY silicone-coated steel with integrated design, resistant to rust, non-slip, durable. More glassware friendly and sturdy than those non silicone-coated easy loosen rubber cap stainless steel racks. Oil-resistant, very easy to clean. Welcome to compare
- Heat resistant up to 400°F (204°C), BPA-Free, Can be used as heat resistant trivet mat on countertop. Dishwasher Safe
- Warm Gray color, perfectly matches most popular trendy kitchen painting color themes. Foldable rolls up for easy storage. Size: 20-1/2"L x 13-1/8"W x 1/4"H (52 cm x 33.3 cm x 0.6 cm)
- Full LIFETIME WARRANTY. 100% satisfaction guarantee. 100% worry-free guarantee. [NOTE: Only from the official Surpahs store marked as "Sold by Surpahs and Fulfilled by Amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Surpahs Over the Sink Multipurpose Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack (Warm Gray, Large)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Surpahs||The Mad Bazaar||Long-Lived||Lictin||You Nifty Thing||EMBATHER|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 20.5 x 0.3 in||15.5 x 20.25 x 0.25 in||8.27 x 20.28 x 4.92 in||2.5 x 2.6 x 21.7 in||12.75 x 20.5 x 0.31 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 21.4 in|
This is a brilliant multifunction kitchen gadget tool perfectly for many kitchen task, you will be surprised and love it!
Convenient and ideal for air-drying any washed tableware, cookware, bakeware, stoneware, flatware, kitchenware and fragile glassware.
Sturdy over the sink drying rack for holding heavy pots, fry pans, China, ceramic, porcelain.
Simple over-the-sink cooking prep works platform that can hold a cutting board for cutting, filling liquid containers (coffee cup, babies milk, etc.) or powders, pancake or cake mix, etc. makes mess right into the sink.
It can also hold wet vegetable and fruits temporary like a salad colander or vegetable washing bowl.
More tasks such as putting frozen items on there to thaw, handing wash cloths and sponges to dry much faster on it, holding bread, cake to dry like a cooling rack much quicker.
Top customer reviews
While I liked the look of the classic stainless steel and black silicone edges, I couldn't find any of those that would fit. The internal dimensions of the sink you see here is 19", so anything less than that in H would not work for us. This is 20.5 making it more sturdy and usable. I cannot emphasize enough to measure your sink(s) BEFORE you purchase even if the manufacturer doesn't tell you to! You will save a lot of headaches that way....
Very pleased with this item, color choices minimal but not a major factor. Size and functionality are the most important factors in play - at least for us.
Hope the review and photos help your decision-making - it did ours.
Update: 11/29/2016 - we still love ours and it's great, but..........just noticed the price has shot up to nearly $40 or more depending which vendor you are using! We purchased it a few weeks ago for $21.98. So, that is an almost 100% increase.....something is going on here!?
-It rolls up nicely
-Holds a shocking amount of weight (I dried the inner piece of my crock-pot on it, no problem!)
-Works with all sizes (my sink is on the smaller size, but I can use this long ways, or standard sink to counter with just a little part of it hanging over the counter. This does not affect it's ability to hold weighty items)
-Not so good for plates (unless you lay it flat down or are fine with is fitting through the bar slots and resting on your sink)
I had looked at 2 other brands (basically identical items) and while I can't speak for those, I am very glad I picked this one.
The one thing I really like about it is it sits across a regular sink easily-and if you want to put all your clean dishes your handwashing and let them drain over the sink it's so easy to do. Also, if you want to put boiling water on your sponge to clean your cleaning products you can let them dry over that instead of on the side of the sink. Let's be real-we don't always clean our counters behind The sink in a certain areas where our cleaning tool sometimes go. This to me it's going to be the most hygienic way to run the dishes from here on out.