The Surreal Salvador Dali Art Unisex Analog Watch
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The other day, we were sitting in our cucumber slicing our eyeball with a razor blade when a brilliant idea came to us. "Hey, we should make a Salvador Dali watch." So we took off our serpents, revived the bread basket, and got down to work.
- It took a while, but we designed a wristwatch that we think Salvador himself would be proud to wear. The face of the watch depicts Dali himself, and his moving mustache serves as the watch's hands. An ant marches around the rim of the watch, ticking off the seconds. The Dali Watch has a Japanese quartz movement and 1 year guarantee against melting over tree branches.
- FEATURES - A 33mm diameter face, genuine leather band, and accurate Japanese quartz movement. The watch is truly a delight. Battery included.
- COMES IN TIN GIFT BOX - Our watches make a great present for the intellectual or philosophical person in your life who just wants to keep accurate time. They come boxed in a beautiful tin that doubles as a display case for when you're being futuristic and keeping time on your phone.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY - This attractive timepiece has a 2 year warranty provided by Amazon. See warranty details below. In addition, The Unemployed Philosophers Guild provides a one year manufacturer warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brought to You by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
The origins of the Unemployed Philosophers Guild are shrouded in mystery. Some accounts trace the Guild's birth to Athens in the latter half of the 4th century BCE. Allegedly, several lesser philosophers grew weary of the endless Socratic dialogue endemic in their trade and turned to crafting household implements and playthings. (Hence the assertions that Socrates quaffed his hemlock poison from a Guild-designed chalice, though vigorous debate surrounds the question of whether it was a "disappearing" chalice.)
Others argue that the UPG dates from the High Middle Ages, when the Philosophers Guild entered the world of commerce by selling bawdy pamphlets to pilgrims facing long lines for the restroom. Business boomed until 1211 when Pope Innocent III condemned the publications. Not surprisingly, this led to increased sales, even as half our membership was burned at the stake.
More recently, revisionist historians have pinpointed the birth of the Guild to the time it was still cool to live in New York City's Lower East Side. Two brothers turned their inner creativity and love of paying rent towards fulfilling the people's needs for finger puppets, warm slippers, coffee cups, and cracking up at stuff.
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001MSFBL2
- Item model number: 559
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Band Material||genuine leather|
|Band width||0.75 inches|
|Special features||Japanes quartz movement, water resistant, handsome gift box, genuine leather band, 1 year warranty|