- File Size: 1683 KB
- Print Length: 189 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 12, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071NWDBDZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#50,696 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #199 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
- #202 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #211 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
Surrender Agreement (Mistress May I Book 2) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Teresa is a woman who considers herself to be part of the BDSM lifestyle, but her understanding of the world is shaped by the harsh, demanding guidance of an abusive man taking advantage of her willingness to please. An important part of the book, in my opinion, is not just Teresa's rehabilitation, but the redemption of the BDSM community after one terrible person turns it into a horror for her. Mary-Anne does far more than heal Teresa's body and offer her a safe place to heal her mind; she demonstrates the way in which a D/s relationship SHOULD be, helping Teresa re-learn how to be a part of the scene in a way that celebrates, rather than denigrates, her needs, her safety, and her self-respect.
Very character-driven, resonant with emotional truth, but still a refreshingly easy, pleasant read one can enjoy in comfort.
Not your typical bdsm romance but stellar nonetheless. A fast-paced, engaging read I think anyone interested in a D/s lifestyle should grab and enjoy.
This author captured my mind and my heart with this book, and I have to say, in my opinion, she ended up weaving this heartfelt tale brilliantly.
I look forward to more in this series.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Lesbian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance