- File Size: 1064 KB
- Print Length: 158 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1548518891
- Publisher: Vanity and Pride Press (July 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072K6TQWF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,076 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $6.00 (86%)
Surrendering the Past (The Granville Legacy Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 158 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Surrendering the Past (The Granville Legacy Series Book 1)
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is a delicious cast of characters in this story and each are well developed. You are completely drawn in as Richard slowly but surely maneuvers his way around his father and his minions. All the while, keeping Jane Dawson, his father's betrothed, in his sights. For no woman is safe married to the Earl of Litchfield.
"It was the voice Litchfield always gave when he was up to something vile - the performance before the mask was removed to reveal the evil underneath."
I was completely captivated and riveted to this dark but romantic tale. The Granville men have secrets and danger stalks them, unless they can unravel the mystery of their legacy.
I highly recommend this well written Regency romance with a gothic twist. I am so looking forward to Book 2 in the series!
I also want to say how much I love the cover of this book...gorgeous!
I loved this story's classical gothic romance atmosphere and the introduction to a fantastic cast of characters even the evil Earl of Litchfield who I loved to hate on. It's like a historical romantic suspense with a large cast of characters full of strengths, flaws, tangled feelings and relationships and plottings. I got a taste of the complex and twisting plot that this was merely the opening gambit for what is to follow.
This was a shorter piece and set the table well for the series. It read fast, but was developed and had time for a sweet romance to build between Richard Granville the second of Litchfield's sons and the lovely, sweet Jane who misguidedly is willing to sacrifice much for familial duty and affection. A few other promising situations are introduced even as the book wraps up with a mystery and a new threat.
All in all, I was enchanted by this intro to a new series that promises a strong and complex series arc and some engaging romances. I can definitely recommend this sweet with a hint of spice and suspenseful historical romance.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Saga
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Regency