|Item model number||980-000467|
|Item Weight||36.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.1 x 17 x 17.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15.12 x 16.97 x 17.25 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||72-Pin EDO SIMM Memory|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Surround Sound Speaker System Z906 (980-000467)
|Price:||$289.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended
- THX-certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room-shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices—computer, music player, TV, game console and more
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround-sound experience
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906
THX Certified immersive surround sound
This powerful THX-certified speaker system makes it easy for you to turn any room into a home theater. Hear every tire squeal, footstep and rumble the way the studio intended - in 5.1 discreet channels of explosive, detailed surround sound.
- Powerful 1000 watts peak power
- THX Certified theater-quality audio
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- Inputs for multiple audio sources - computer, TV, game console and more
- Compact control console and wireless remote
These surround sound speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification. It’s your ultimate assurance of a cinematic sound experience.
1000-watt peak power
Enjoy powerful, theater-quality acoustics for your movies, music and games.* Dynamic satellite and center channel speakers plus a 165-watt subwoofer deliver crystal-clear high end, rich mid-range tones and big, deep bass.
(*500W RMS power)
Dolby digital sound
Hear every detail all around you. 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding accurately recreate the final surround sound mix in your Blu-ray, DVD and game soundtracks.
Digital and analog inputs
You have the flexibility to set up your system the way you want. Connect up to six audio sources - your computer, music player, game console and more. Place the satellite speakers on a shelf or wall-mount them to customize the system to the size and seating of your entertainment room.
Surround sound with 3D stereo
Z906 speakers convert the two-channel stereo from your favorite old movies, music and games into an immersive surround sound experience.
Easy-to-read console control
The compact stackable design fits in with your home entertainment system. Control volume, power, mute and set inputs on the console or from the couch using the handy wireless remote.
- Music players
- Blu-ray and DVD players
- Game consoles
- Other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output
What’s in the box
- Five satellite speakers
- Speaker connection
- Wire 6-feet (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
- Stackable control console
- Wireless remote
- 3 AAA batteries
- User documentation
|Logitech Speaker System Z313||Logitech Speaker System Z523||Logitech Speaker System Z623||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906|
|Highlight||Rich bass and stereo sound in a compact design||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Room-filling THX-certified audio||5.1 surround sound with inputs for up to 4 audio sources||Powerful THX-certified audio with studio quality 5.1 surround sound|
|Power (total RMS)||25 watts||40 watts||200 watts||75 watts||500 watts|
|THX-certified for theater-quality sound||✓||✓|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||3||3||4||6|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||4-inch driver||4-inch driver||7-inch driver||5.5-inch driver||8-inch driver|
|Controls||Wired control pod||On-speaker||On-speaker||On-speaker|
|Compatibility||Computers—Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers—Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output||Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players, PlayStation2, PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console, and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out||Computers, music players, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players, game consoles and other audio sources with digital optical, digital coaxial, RCA audio or 3.5 mm output|
Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906. Hear every detail, all around you - in theater-quality 5.1 sound.
Top customer reviews
Delivers clear highs & powerful bass response. To connect to my computer, I'm using the S/PDIF connection cable to connect my motherboard's on-board sound card (SoundBlaster ZxRi) to the speakers.
One odd thing, though, that kept me from giving this a full 5 Stars.....
On the control unit for the speakers (where there's the Volume control knob, Input selector, etc.), there's a light underneath the word "Decode", where it's supposed to automatically decode the audio signal being put through it and respond accordingly (5.1 surround; two-channel stereo, etc.). Sometimes this feature "flakes out" and doesn't work properly.
As a matter of fact, like a lot of sound cards that come with a software program, my SoundBlaster ZxRi has a little program interface that will launch and allow you to do a surround-sound test to all of your speakers; this doesn't always work properly when it "flakes out" like I describe. What I have to do then is that "factory reset" for the Logitech speakers where, on the control console/ unit, you push and HOLD the button for Input for 8 seconds or so.
If it weren't for this one little feature of "flaking out", I probably would have given this 5 Stars.