- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 16, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438256175
- ISBN-13: 978-1438256177
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,794,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sursum Corda: Documents and Readings On The Traditional Latin Mass Paperback – October 16, 2008
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Let me respectfully recommend "Sursum Corda," a beautiful collection on all the documents dealing w. the Latin Mass--the Mass martyrs died for--from Council of Trent to Benedict's great motu proprio."-- John Gizzi, Newsmax White House correspondent
About the Author
David Pietrusza is the award-winning author of:
- 1960-LBJ vs. JFK vs. Nixon: The Epic Campaign That Forged Three Presidencies (Booklist: "an outstanding re-examination"; Kirkus: "colorful . . . lively")
- 1920: The Year of the Six Presidents (included among Kirkus Reviews Books of the Year 2007; a Selection of the History Book Club)
- Rothstein: The Life, Times, and Murder of the Criminal Genius who Fixed the 1919 World Series (an Edgar Award Finalist; its audio version captured the AUDIOFILE Earphones Award)
- Judge and Jury: The Life and Times of Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis (a CASEY Award Winner; Seymour Medal Finalist; and NASSH Award Nominee).
- Silent Cal's Almanack: The Homespun Wit and Wisdom of Vermont'd Calvin Coolidge. (A Selection of the Conservative Book Club; George Will: "Great work!")
- 1948: Harry Truman's Improbable Victory and the Year that Changed America
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The content is a collection of very important documents, gathered together in what would be a most useful volume, were it not so painful to read.
Again, a must have!