Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sursum Corda: Documents and Readings On The Traditional Latin Mass Paperback – October 16, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Garth Brooks: The Anthology Part 1 | Limited Edition
A great gift for country music fans, The Anthology Part 1 includes CDs containing the music of Garth's first five years, and behind-the-scenes photographs and stories never before made public. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
David Pietrusza is the award-winning author of:
- 1960-LBJ vs. JFK vs. Nixon: The Epic Campaign That Forged Three Presidencies (Booklist: "an outstanding re-examination"; Kirkus: "colorful . . . lively")
- 1920: The Year of the Six Presidents (included among Kirkus Reviews Books of the Year 2007; a Selection of the History Book Club)
- Rothstein: The Life, Times, and Murder of the Criminal Genius who Fixed the 1919 World Series (an Edgar Award Finalist; its audio version captured the AUDIOFILE Earphones Award)
- Judge and Jury: The Life and Times of Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis (a CASEY Award Winner; Seymour Medal Finalist; and NASSH Award Nominee).
- Silent Cal's Almanack: The Homespun Wit and Wisdom of Vermont'd Calvin Coolidge. (A Selection of the Conservative Book Club; George Will: "Great work!")
- 1948: Harry Truman's Improbable Victory and the Year that Changed America
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The content is a collection of very important documents, gathered together in what would be a most useful volume, were it not so painful to read.
Again, a must have!