Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Survival Garden Seeds - Peppermint Seed for Planting - Mentha Piperita Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Herb Garden - Non-GMO Heirloom Variety
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cool Refreshing Flavor - Peppermint is a favorite the world over for its unique flavor and scent. Can be used fresh or as a dried herb for long term storage.
- Vigorous Plant - Peppermint is surprisingly Easy to Grow and spreads over an area in no time. Thrives indoors or outdoors, in the garden or in a pot or other container.
- Food Security for Your Family - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Safety and Security with Survival Garden Seeds
Quality Seeds with Proven Results
Survival Garden Seeds are chosen for their great track records for productivity. These heirlooms have generations of success with home gardeners just like you. They’re open-pollinated, non-hybrid seeds. They will grow true-to-type if isolated from other varieties, for seed collection and long-term food supplies.
- Proven varieties
Add some flavor to the family garden
Herbs are a delicious and nutritious addition to your garden. Herbs attract beneficial pollinators that can help your garden thrive and flourish. They also provide a number of practical uses such as teas, herbal remedies, and more. Extra herbs can be dried to use past the growing season.
Each individual seed packet contains instructions for growing, as well as guidance on how to save seeds for the future once your harvest is over.
Grown in the USA
Enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing these are non-GMO, heirloom seeds that are tried and tested and have been sourced from safe and trusted suppliers. Every variety we sell can be grown in the continental United States.
Survival Garden - from our family to yours
At Survival Garden Seeds, we care about people. Family is at the heart of all we do. When we were growing up, the time spent in the garden was a big part of our family. It helped to keep us safe and secure, even when times were tough. We were always able to have enough food, simply because we grew our own.
That is our hope for your family, too. You can feel the security of having plenty of food for years to come.
Feed your family with Survival Garden Seeds.
A Real Survival Plan for Your Family
Be suspicious of companies that say all the seed in their collection remains viable for 30 years. It's not accurate. That's not a good survival plan.
Our seed packets show how long each seed variety will remain viable if stored correctly. One important way to always have fresh seed is to grow seeds out regularly and save seed from that crop.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have now planted some outside in a pot. Mint is invasive so you can't plant it in the ground unless you want it everywhere. The outside pot has yet to sprout, but I am hoping.