Survival Hiking Boot Laces - Wilderness Survival Emergency Fire Starter - 550 Paracord Laces with Ferro Rod Tips and Serrated Steel Striker Tools - Black or Brown
- THE ORIGINAL FLINT LACES 2.0 - The tools to make a fire are ALWAYS with you
- START A FIRE - Steel serrated striker tools attach to paracord laces and double as tinder shaving survival knife
- 3000 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT - Ferro Rod produces a shower of HOT SPARKS capable of igniting a wide range of tinder in any climate
- NEW BUSHCRAFT DESIGN - Quick access flints secured firmly to metal base for improved grip function when you make a fire
- **THE DIAMETER OF THE TIPS ARE 4mm at the widest point. Measure your boot holes to make sure they will fit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ask any outdoors man what's the most important element of surviving the wilderness, and odds are, he'll say redundancy in all things — if one tool fails, it's essential to always have some sort of backup (and maybe even a backup for your backup). And that's exactly what makes Flint Laces so vital: they give you an alternative means of making fire for when your matches get wet and your lighter won't spark.
New Design Features:
+Slimmer diameter Ferro tips fit in wide range of hiking boots, hunting boots, tactical boots and more
+Each pair comes with (2) serrated striker knives designed for maximum spark production, and tinder shaving
+Quick access flints - No need to cut your laces
+Minimalist - Everything you need to keep your boots tied and start a fire, nothing more
+Ideal for anyone that ventures into the back country or likes to be prepared for anything
+Inspired by celebrity survivalists
Note: Fire Making with these tools is the same as using any other flint and steel system. Starting a fire with them is a skill and should be researched and practiced to proficiency. Striker knives are sharp and should be handled with caution.
Buy Now With Peace of Mind Knowing You or Your Loved Ones Will Always Be Prepared For Worst Case Scenarios.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Count how many hole pairs there is on your boot and then order the corresponding shoelace length.
5 – 6 : 45″
7 – 8 : 63″
9 – 10 : 84″
11 – 12 : 108″
**Diameter of the tips are 4mm at the widest point. Measure shoelace hole to make sure they will fit.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So to summarize on things that need to be improved:
1. Provide a list of specific sized eyelets this will fit and preferably list out those boot brands/models
2. If there are specific boot brands/models it won't fit, disclose that up front and let people know before they decide to purchase
3. Don't insult the size of my eyelets as "small"
4. Round off the sharp edges on the lace holes of the striker
5. Come up with a better work-around and/or a better design such as allowing us to remove/re-attach the collars if needed
They do work to make a spark, but the flint covers don't tend to stick around for long, I lost mine within about a week of average walking around. And the intended method of securing the strike-plate in the laces (as per the instructions) resulted in the strike-plate sawing through the laces as I walked (within a month of purchase).
This, so far after several months of owning them (As of this review) have held up better than the replacement laces I get from Red Wing.
Most recent customer reviews
Now that we have tested this product, I will probably get wish lists with the...Read more