- File Size: 391 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: Ballantine Books; 1st Ballantine Books ed edition (June 15, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 15, 2011
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00540P9MA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,339,774 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Survival: Stop Living in Fear! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
an abundance of practical ideas on how to plan a defense against
a criminal and avoid panic. I have shared it with my crime-prevention
made a difference in several cases.
I highly agree that you must be aware of your surroundings every minute of every day. That is the best
Concealed weapons are also a must in today's world. But to carry, one must have extensive training
and be able and willing to use that force if it becomes a life saving situation !
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Law Enforcement
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Law Enforcement
- Books > Reference > Survival & Emergency Preparedness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Criminal Law > Law Enforcement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference