Survival Paracord Bracelet 2 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADJUSTABLE PARACORD BRACELET is lightweight for Hiking, weighs less than 2 ounces and can now be tightened.
- FIRE STARTER is a durable flint perfect for camping, can be used thousands of times.
- 550 PARACORD is 10.5 feet unbraided and tested at 550 pounds. 9 inches in circumference.
- WHISTLE perfect for backpacking emergencies, search and rescue, bears or being stuck.
- KNIFE can be used as a scraper, on fire flint, or to cut the paracord into smaller pieces/
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Adjustable Paracord Survival Bracelet
The newly enhanced Adjustable Paracord Bracelet has been upgraded with a velcro strap that allows you to tighten the bracelet so it stays secure on your wrist and won't get caught on brush. The rope is made from 550 paracord in a cobra weave. When unraveled, the rope is over 10 feet in length. Perfect for those times you need to:
- Fix a boot lace.
- A leash for your dog.
- Stitch up a wound.
- Hang a bear bag
Easy To Use Fire Starter
One side of your bracelet buckle is equipped with a ferro rod and the other has a scraper tool. When you strike the scraper against the flint, you'll be able to create sparks. The scraper can also be used to cut up the rope or shave off pieces of kindling from a branch.
To start a fire:
- Use your scraper to gather tinder.
- Strike the scraper against the ferro rod.
- Catch the sparks with your tinder.
The buckle also contains a small opening which can be used as a whistle. Sound an alarm, scare off a predator, or help a search team locate you with this whistle. The whistle's sound fluctuates based on how hard you blow.
Better to have it and not need it
When's the last time you were in a situation where you needed a fire starter, and you just happened to have one? Or how about needing some extra paracord to patch up clothing or laces and some magically appeared? Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. That's why there's the Survival Bracelet. Our motto? It's better to have it and not need it.
Bug Out Bags or Casual Hiking
Whether you're picking up the Survival Bracelet for casual hiking, an emergency bug out bag, or you're getting it as a gift for someone - this bracelet won't let you down.
Circumference: 9 inches
Length: 10 inches
Width: 1 inch
Thickness: 1/8 inch
Total length of rope: 10 1/2 feet
Material: 550 Paracord / Parachute cord