Survival Seed Kit, High Protein, 100% Heirloom/non GMO (Protein can be dangerously low in other seed kits)
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 13 varieties of seeds (6 Beans, 2 Peas, 2 Broccoli, Echinacea, Borage, Fenugreek) are selected for high protein in a short growing season.
- 50g of daily protein requirements can come from eating 1.2 cups of black beans in a day or 70 carrots in a day! Most survival seed kits are very low in protein.
- Harvest your own seeds from year to year. All seeds are Heirloom varieties, open pollinated and non-GMO. Manufacturer has signed safe seed pledge.
- We purchase these seeds from established companies that professionally dry and test them to ensure 90%+ germination at the time of packaging.
- Packaging is in a heat sealed food grade 3.5mil compact 8.5" x 12" mylar bag designed to be stored in your refrigerator or freezer for 30 years or more. Bag has zip seal and can be zipped or heated and re-sealed for future seed storage.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||1.3 x 4.7 x 8.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||2-11|
Without sufficient protein the body will consume muscle to meet protein needs.
Many plants are very low in protein and require huge consumption to meet 50g. However beans, peas and broccoli are high in protein which allow you to meet 50g easily, and should be the focus of your preparations.
In order to get 50g daily protein from each food source you would have to eat...
70 carrots or
49 peppers or
73 radishes or
------here's where it gets interesting------
1.2 cups of black beans!
or 6 cups of peas!
or 3 bunches of broccoli!
(Source: USDA food database)
Why not hunt meat for protein in a survival scenario?... Because the other 44+ million gun owners in America will most likely have the same plan.
Seeds in this kit:
Green Bean Bountiful (>50)
Green Bean Burpee's Stringless (>50)
Purple Bean Royalty Purple Pod (>50)
Black Bean Black Valentine (>50)
Soybean Envy (>50)
Brown Bean Painted Pony (>50)
Broccoli Calabrese (>2000)
Broccoli Waltham 29 (>2000)
Pea Green Arrow (>50)
Pea Little Marvel (>50)
Echinacea - (believed to be an immunostimulator) (>50)
Borage -(amoebicide & GLA "good fats") (>50)
Fenugreek - (to enhance lactation if infant formula is not available) (>50)
Based on availability one of the seeds may be substituted
Growing directions, ebook link, and seed saving info are included in the sealed mylar bag.
Top Customer Reviews
DO NOT BUY THRU AMAZON, they will allow some scam retailers to bait and switch you and the " a-z guarantee" is no guarantee it's just a marketing scheme so you feel safe but once's your scammed they just keep the money. They do not care about anything but your money try a small business who cares. I was a long time purchaser thru amazon but I got ripped off. I should have never fell for the big business scam.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Naturally I haven't opened this, but it is well packaged and the seeds are good for 15 years from seal date, which is less than a year ago on my package (30 if frozen). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mama Nikki
Seeds are high quality. Great for prepping or regular, everyday usePublished 2 months ago by Josh Jones
Came very well packaged in a Mylar bag. I currently have it sitting in my freezer in case of SHTF. I do like that this one is high in protein unlike a lot of the cheaper ones you... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Eric Kilmer
threw em in the freezer, i'll respond next spring when i plant em for food. looks good though! all well labeled, and kept secure.Published 10 months ago by Missouri Steve