- File Size: 1870 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Zachary Carver (May 18, 2013)
- Publication Date: May 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CVTXY24
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#947,511 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #174 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Urban
- #339 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Urban
- #1877 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
Survival Seeds For Life - How To Survive The Coming Ban Of Heirloom Seeds, Organic Seeds and Non Hybrid Seeds Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The most surprising one to me is Executive Order 13603 which in effect allows the state to control all aspects of food...
A local seed bank sounds like a logical place to start. So, I will investigate to see whether or not there is one near me..
Lots In this one... So, much that I was not aware of that I should have known....
And the EU's stupid effort at criminalizing seed production is not yet a law. The backlash has been strong and some re-drafting has occurred though it is still a dumb idea. The re-draft does allow home gardeners to save and swap seed and for small organizations to provide "unregistered" vegetable seed. The book does not make it clear this is a proposed bill not a law already.
And finally it is the Monsanto Protection Act in the U.S. Farm bill, not the Monsanto Prevention Act. I kind of wish it were the later!
Encouraging the home development and saving of seed is a very good thing. I hope the re-draft of this book, should it occur, will be grounded a bit more in sound research and clearer writing.