All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer.

on February 25, 2015
Disappointed with this book, does not give you hope. All it does is recognize the problems. I buy a book to give me hope or how to help my husband his confused state. It states the problems...that's all I felt. Does help women who need to help with their own issues. Did not find this book helpful to me.
on June 12, 2014
This book helped me so much! Thank you to the author, thank you, thank you, thank you! It took awhile for my boyfriend to begin to see that he might be in a midlife crisis. I showed him this book and said, "Do you see what I'm reading? Do you know why I am reading this?" He went into therapy. He still gets into his crisis sometimes but basically he is much better. I only hope he stays this way...
on January 28, 2013
So far I'm getting a lot out of this book. There are certain sections that I skipped to first to read because they were important to my situation. If your husband is going through a midlife crisis, I would definitely recommend this book. It's very helpful and insightful into this sort of crisis. If you are looking for some magic way to cure his crisis there is none but this book will help guide you and keep you sane through it all.
on September 25, 2015
The book helped me to understand what is happening in my husband's head. The different stories from real people who have gone through the same thing was helpful. It helps to know that you're not the only one going through a husband's midlife crisis.
on April 14, 2015
Insightful, well-written.....helpful to the extreme!
on September 27, 2013
If you are living your spouse's mid life crisis then this book is most helpful to let you know you are not alone.
on November 5, 2014
Especially useful if you want to read testimonials of others.
on January 31, 2011
Like reading about other peoples feelings and knowing whatever one is feeling is a human and normal emotion. Great to have a reading that can be supportive and relatable. Along with a chapter to tell how things have turned out. good read
on January 4, 2013
For every woman whose husband has walked out on her or seemingly has turned into a hologram right before her eyes. I would recommend this book!
on February 2, 2015