- Paperback: 38 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482315505
- ISBN-13: 978-1482315509
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,629,474 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Surviving Loss: The Woodcutter's Tale Paperback – February 9, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Lisa Saunders is an award-winning writer and speaker living in Mystic, CT, with her husband and beagle/basset hound. Her daughter, Elizabeth Saunders, passed away at the age of 16 after a long illness. She is the parent representative of the Congenital CMV Foundation.