- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (December 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071421963
- ISBN-13: 978-0071421966
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,083,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.89 shipping
Surviving Saturn's Return: Overcoming the Most Tumultuous Time of Your Life Paperback – December 22, 2003
|New from||Used from|
"The Farmer's Son" by John Connell
"A fascinating portrait of a single sensibility, a born noticer, someone on whom nothing is lost, observing birth and death, the landscape, and his own heritage." ―Colm Tóibín, author of "Brooklyn" Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
The definitive guide to turning thirty . . .
Women approaching the big 3-0 have a powerful force to contend with. The panic of this age is universal― wrinkles inexorably appear, careers and relationships crash like out-of-control aircraft, and the biological clock is ticking louder than ever. This phenomenon is the Saturn Return, the first major milestone of adulthood.
Surviving Saturn’s Return is just what you need to survive this profound, provocative, and sometimes chaotic journey.
Sherene Schostak and Stefanie Iris Weiss combine their psychological and astrological expertise to teach you:
- Where Saturn lives in your own personal chart―and where it’s headed next
- The twelve most important lessons including how to discover your true self, when to form a plan for your future, and how to cope with relationship trauma
- How Saturn affects career, money, love, friendship, self-esteem, and fulfillment and how to work with Saturn’s messages to improve these areas in your life
- And more, including real-life stories culled from dozens of women before, during, and after their Saturn Returns
Surviving Saturn’s Return is the first book of its kind to answer the earth-shattering questions that arise at this quarter-life crisis. Whether you’re about to turn thirty or have already crossed the threshold, this book is a life raft in the sometimes-stormy sea of aging.
Stefanie Iris Weiss, M.A., is a New York City-based writer, an adjunct professor of writing and gender studies, and a professional astrologer. She is the author of five self-help books for young adults.
Sherene Schostak, M.A., is a New York City-based psychotherapist and professional astrologer, and the creator of Zodiac Dance: The Work-Out DVD.
For more information and individualized charts, visit the authors' website:
"Fun, funky ... an addicting read for any astrology junkie [that] packs a wallop for anyone approaching her 30th birthday."
“Saturn Returns! Sherene and Stefanie bring a contemporary view of the "coming of age" issues that young women around the age twenty-nine and a half encounter. Focusing on common experiences that arise during the rite-of-passage into full adulthood, this book offers a glimpse into those challenges - with humor and in plain language.” – Erin Sullivan, author of Saturn in Transit
About the Author
Sherene Schostak, M.A. is a psychotherapist and professional astrologer.
Stefanie Iris Weiss, M.A. is a professor of writing and a professional astrologer.