"This is Safe Haven Refugee Camp. Can anyone hear me? …hello? Is anyone alive out there?
“The end of the world has given us a harsh, merciless existence, where nature tries hard to push humanity to the very brink of extinction. Everything is against us, between us. Untold miles of lawless, apocalyptic roads wait for our feet, and the future, cold and dark, offers little comfort. Without change, there can be no peace. Only survivors.”
Fated to lead New America, seven gifted people survive an apocalypse only to find themselves on a cross-country quest through horror that will shake the very core of who they believed they were. These long-denied protectors of humanity are destined to rebuild their country…if they can stay alive long enough to find each other.
What does this dystopian military fiction series have that makes it so great?
- Nuclear armageddon and post-apocalyptic survival in every page.
- A centuries-old conspiracy that caused armageddon.
- Dangerous trips through the apocalypse to find family, supplies, and safety.
- Post-apocalyptic survival methods that can be copied if shtf.
- A refugee camp with very different laws, picking up those who have survived shtf.
- A hero you will love, even as you ponder the secrets that could cost him leadership.
- A constant battle for survival that includes deadly trips into decaying cities, insanity, fights against nature, psychics, horrors of the past, and ghosts that stalk their every move.
Set along the lines of The Stand and The Postman, this is a chilling vision of the collapse of all society and the rebirth of a nation by those who survived. It's so much more than just another shtf book.
This way, please...
This file includes character bios, endnotes, and deleted scenes.
What Readers Are Saying
“I found this ebook for free a long time ago & fell in love with it right away. I love how the descriptions about the places, people, & things they are doing & going through. Reading this shtf book got me thinking a lot about survival. I've even gotten my Ham Radio License bc it's showed me how much I wasn't prepared if something like this were to ever happen. It's an amazing series & I look forward to each new book when it comes out.” –Robin Akers
“I took one look at the cover and thought Life After War would be an interesting military fiction series. The first book free hooked me. Nothing like finding a diamond in a sea of a million books to read.” -Crystal Kirby
“Never before have I read an armageddon novel so full of the evil man will likely perpetrate in this scenario, and still so full of light and hope for the future. I have not been able to stop reading it!” -David Orr
The next book in this post-apocalyptic survival series is Adrian’s Eagles, Life After War book 2.