Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,506 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,731 reviews
on October 16, 2014
Just take a Styrofoam plate and cut a hole in it, save yourself the money. In the picture it looks like a rubber, durable material, when I got it, I opened to find a folded up piece of Styrofoam. Not only is this thing cheap, but with how it was folded into the package, it is creased and wont stay flat to even try to put on my baby's head. Im just going to throw it away. Great idea, but super cheap and not worth the couple dollars I spent on it.
review image review image
55 comments| 347 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2015
Took a month to arrive from Hong Kong and was folded and crammed in a tiny envelope. It's so deformed the water goes right through it. Not even worth $0.25 at a garage sale. Lesson learned.
review image review image
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2016
Do yourself a favor by not buying this.. This is made out of foam (very thin and delicate)... Delivered in a black plastic cover.... This one has 4 plastic snaps on one end but no holes or a receiver snap on the other end!! How on earth are you going to snap this !!! Make a hole!!!! The 3rd pic vertically down in their description is deceptive ... It shows 4 snaps... Cheaply made and I don't believe it will hold as shown in the picture when giving baby a bath.... This is going back on the basis of principle !!!!! Disappointed!!! Want to give no stars ...
review image
on December 19, 2015
Considering it was only $1.77, it is what it is. But I wished I would have looked at the reviews. It is a foam product and doesn't look like the product image. It is all bent up and I don't foresee it fitting a baby well as they picture it. It looks rather large for my very big 2 yr old....
And it's coming from China, so shipping takes a while
review image review image review image
on May 16, 2015
Looks cheap, fits ok. The Chinese translated instructions are poor translated and hilarious to read.
review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon March 17, 2015
I love the idea concept behind this product, but I think my baby is too old to use it now. She is 15 months old and though this product does fit her head, she does not like it and as soon as I get it snapped, she yanks it off. This is not a fault of the product but of my baby being ornery, she doesn't realize its going to keep the water out of her eyes yet. I think if I would have seen this when pregnant and been using it since day 1 with her that she would be used to it and it wouldn't bother her. I give it 4 stars because it came shipped folded in half and though it doesn't seem like that would matter much, but it does affect how the product fits and works because there is a large crease in it. Anyone purchasing this and using it frequently would also need to be mindful of the snaps on the product because they could pose as a choking hazard if they are worn out or come off of the product for any reason. Otherwise, I feel that this would have been perfect for my daughter, she just ins't be cooperative with it.
on March 20, 2014
I wish I had read the reviews. This was folded over so many times that it arrived with creases that can't be straightened out. It has completely altered the shape ad therefore the effectiveness of the product. It also has a terrible, almost toxic smell. I will be throwing this away.
on March 10, 2015
I love this handy shower cap for the baby and toddlers in my family. The material is Soft. I love this for young tender heads. It is of a corrugated structure so the water runs right off. It has four adjustable snaps which makes fitting easy. Yes, it is made of a soft foam type material and I would treat the snapping and unsnapping with care, but I would not want a harder material on little heads. I love it and will be ordering to keep on hand for Baby gifts. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating instead of a five is because it does ship folded, and because of the material it does leave a small crease, but this does not deter from the functionality. It should be shipped flat.
on June 5, 2014
I wish we would have found this hat sooner!!! As an infant my son didn't really have much of a problem having his hair washed. Now that he is a toddler, he does not like water in his face. He does not understand that if he tips his head back the water will stay (for the most part) out of his face. When you try to hold his head back, he freaks. So we purchased this hoping it would help and maybe make it fun (Look at your cool hat that keeps the water out of your face!).

When it arrived it had been folded up. Not a problem, but it did need to sit out, on a flat surface, for a few days before it would stop trying to "scrunch" back up. When I first placed it on my son's head it was a bit small. I could hardly snap the buttons. That's a fairly easy fix - the material will stretch over time and is semi-flexible as-is. If that still doesn't provide enough give, there are button extenders that would work fine. Once it fit my son's head we tried it. He immediately ripped it off mid-pour, which completely defeated the purpose. This would likely not be a problem with an infant.

It IS a great concept and I'm sure it would be perfect if it was used from a very early age. At this time, however, our son being our first child, we didn't know about it until it was essentially "too late".
on December 29, 2014
works as it is meant to - - *IF* it fits the size of head it is placed on. Lets face it, "AGE" doesnt give you the same head measurement!!! We had one of these before several years ago, and that great grandson wore it until he was 3 1/2. Yet his sister only wore it until 14 months! hahaha
The blue ones came right away and were packaged great..... the pink ones didnt arrive for a month and they did have an awkward fold crease in them, but, after laying them flat with a little weight on them (not heavy or will crush down the ripples) they straightened right out and you cant even tell it had the fold line. The pink ones were just not packaged as well as the blue ones either. Our kids and grandkids both like to use these on their babies... all seem to think it really does help. The pink got 4 stars because of the crease, packaging, and time it took to receive.