Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sushi Nori Seaweed Sheets - 50 Sheets - Mikoshi Trading Hawaii
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on August 18, 2011
The product is OK, a little bit less flavourish and more fragile than the Nori sheets I used to buy from Whole foods, but still they are useable, and regarding the highly competitive price, I am pretty sure I will keep buyng it from Amazon instead of Whole foods.
on April 22, 2012
If you want to make restaurant style sushi this might not be the best choice. However I make sushi at home and these are a great product for that.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Large are (Sometimes I get a bit left over and can give the roll an extra 1/4 turn)
-Resealable plastic bag

They are also good in the fact that they are slightly "firm", meaning that when I cut them I don't get the flattening out problem because they are too elastic.

One star off because they are not extreme in flavor, however they more than make up for that with their price.
on May 28, 2012
Be aware, this seweed is Not roasted or salted like Kim or laver wraps you may have had before. This is plain seaweed, which the taste can be a little unsettling for those who have never had it before. Other than that, a great product! Perfect, not too dry to where it crumbles when you try to handle it, not moist at all.
on April 12, 2012
I eat quite a bit of sushi, and I have to say this sushi nori is up to par. Overall, the flavor is fine and the quality is amazing for the price. Can't do much better than this if you're trying to be conservative with what you spend on sushi.
on June 27, 2011
I love seaweed, and with my thyroid problem, eating seaweed daily has become part of my life these last 5 months. I am so happy to find it in such a large quantity and at such a reasonable price. Thank you.
on August 10, 2014
I've never eaten raw fish flesh in my life.

But I do wish I could recreate that Korean seaweed soup which looks like may no longer safe to consume:

A study from 2012 reports that the plume of radiation made a serious impact on Southern and Central California, with Southern California's seaweed testing at a 500 percent higher level of radiation than normal. Radioactive particles are in California's air, and debris from the Fukushima plant is washing up on the Pacific coastline as well. However, due to an agreement brokered with Hilary Clinton, seafood from the waters of Japan is being sent to America without any testing for radiation.
Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/california-ground-zero-for-fukushima-radiation/#58HAKPQC3qIe63St.99

August 11, 2014: a two-headed one year old dolphin was discovered dead on a beach in Turkey. It had one malformed eye and shared one blowhole. The year before, a two headed young shark was discovered near Florida, a two-headed piglet was born in Fujian China, a two-headed calf was born in Morocco and a two-headed gekko was discovered somewhere else - all coastal locations even if not all the malformations were upon aquatic creatures.
on January 18, 2015
I got this item on 1/18/2015. This product is from China not from Hawaii as it described in one of the photos said " quality sushi nori from Hawaii.
review image
on December 28, 2012
Great flavor and texture in this seaweed! I love nori so much I can eat this just straight but it adds good flavor for my sushi rolls and my miso soup! Man I'm geting hungry just thinking about this! Fresh taste!
on July 31, 2011
I'm not an expert in sushi but I've just tried these seaweed sheets and they are nice. I couldn't find any difference between these sheets and others that I've got from Japan...
on April 13, 2012
This is good nori! It comes in a resealable package, and tastes just as good as what I get from sushi resturants. Overall I am pleased