Suspension Exercise Poster: Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises by Stack 52. For All Suspended Bodyweight Trainer Straps. Video Instructions Included. Total body workout for home gym fitness.
|Sale:||$24.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MASSIVE: The Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises is 45 x 31 inches. It contains 118 different TRX exercises arranged horizontally by difficulty and vertically by the muscle group worked.
- PROGRESS FROM BEGINNER TO ELITE: The exercise difficulty ranges from beginner to elite and targets every muscle group: Legs (18 exercises), Arms (13), Chest (15), Shoulders (8), Back (11), Abs (28), Cardio (10), and Full Body (15).
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN SUSPENSION EXERCISES: Each exercise is illustrated. Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to watch a quick video demonstration of the exercise.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Printed on heavy glossy poster board. Ships in a sturdy cardboard tube.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don't LOVE The Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises, you get your money back, period.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the most out of your TRX Suspension Trainer! The Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises organizes 118 different TRX exercises into a handy table. The exercises are arranged horizontally by difficulty, starting with “Beginner” and progressing to “Intermediate,” “Advanced,” and “Elite.” The exercises are arranged vertically by the muscle group worked: arms, back, chest, legs, shoulders, core, cardio, and full body compound movements.
A beginning and ending illustration are provided for each exercise. Scan the provided QR code for a video demonstration of the exercise.
Get in the shape of your life while enjoying the tremendous variety and challenge of progressing through the Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises!
About Stack 52 and Sergeant Volkin
Our mission is to make exercise fun and accessible for everyone.
Sergeant Volkin has a master's degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin a medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops. Stack 52 products have been sold in over 24 countries.
What's in the Box:1 Periodic Table of Suspension Exercises Poster (Glossy, Large 45 x 31 inches) protected by a study cardboard tube.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?