Premium Emergency Survival Bag/Kit – Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies for 2 People
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY FOR TWO PEOPLE - The first 72 hours after a disaster are the most critical. With this emergency survival bag, you'll have all the supplies, nutrition and water needed for 72 hours of comfortable survival for two people.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES - All of the items provided in your emergency go bag are premium. All items included: 12 Mountain House food servings, 24 Packets of Datrex water, 1 Sawyer Mini, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 1 LED lantern, 1 flashlight, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, bath wipes, 2 emergency blankets, 1 portable stove, 2 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 2 InstaFire tinder, and 2 whistles.
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE - With this emergency go kit, you'll have the peace of mind that you have all the premium supplies needed for survival during an emergency. Save yourself hours of searching for individual products and money from purchasing them separately with one bag that's ready to go.
- LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS - Power outages are the most common after-effect of disasters. With this emergency survival bag, you'll have light sources, a fire-starting device and tinder. Kit includes: a flashlight, Ferrocerium rod, SnapLights and an LED lantern to help illuminate the night.
- BASIC FIRST AID - After an emergency, health care providers may not be able to reach you for some time. Be prepared to administer minor first aid to your family with the first aid kit in this emergency survival bag. First aid kit contains: variety of bandages, pain relievers, ointment, gauze & tape, sanitary gloves, and a first aid guide.
|Included Components||Two Person, 72 Hour Emergency Preparedness Kit|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Shop Quality Safety Glass by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
When disasters strike, the first 72 hours are often the most harrowing, stressful, dangerous – and critical. Chances are you’ll be dealing with extended power outages, washed out roads, and potentially even lack of running water. Emergency personnel work hard to help those affected, but reaching everyone takes time, and some local aid resources may be inoperable or overwhelmed. The Sustain Supply Co. Premium Emergency Survival Bag can help you survive – and thrive – in those critical first 72 hours. Instead of spending hours searching for just the right supplies to have on hand, purchase just one survival kit and rest easy knowing you’re well stocked for 72 hours after a disaster. Everything you need for survival is tucked away in one convenient backpack. The emergency survival kit includes: 12 Mountain House food servings, 24 Packets of Datrex water, 1 Sawyer Mini, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 1 LED lantern, 1 flashlight, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, bath wipes, 2 emergency blankets, 1 portable stove, 2 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 2 InstaFire tinder, and 2 whistles. The most important human need in a crisis is water. Your 2-person emergency survival kit has 24 packets of Datrex emergency drinking water in it, along with the highest-quality Sawyer Mini water filtration system. The Mini can filter up to 100,000 gallons of water to remove virtually all bacteria and protozoan contaminants, making local water sources like streams or lakes safe to drink from. Don’t run the risk of water-borne illness by consuming unfiltered water. Once you’ve hydrated, you’ll need to eat. During a prolonged power outage, you may still have access to your gas stove or outdoor grill, and you should use these to prepare the existing food in your fridge and cupboards if possible until you’ve used up all groceries. If this happens, your Emergency Go Bag is your go-to. The survival kit contains 12 servings of quality Mountain House freeze-dried food, enough to provide needed nutrients to 2 adults for 72 hours. The food can be rehydrated using the portable stove included in your kit. Your 2-person emergency survival bag contains many other items to help you weather the disaster comfortably. If you suffer a minor injury during a crisis, medical care may not be immediately available. The first aid kit, with essential items like a variety of bandages, a first aid guide, aspirin, and cleansing wipes, prepares you to care for some common health issues that may arise. During severe weather, the kit’s two emergency blankets keeps you warm and dry by keeping your body heat in when draped loosely over you. And since you may find it necessary to ration drinking water, the kit includes bath wipes for sponge baths so that you can still maintain personal hygiene. If you find yourself needing a heat source but have no matches or lighters, your Premium Emergency Go Bag delivers yet again. The Ferrocerium rod does not rely on any type of fuel, so you’ll be able to start a fire at virtually any time. InstaFire tinder is included and is a great way to get a fire going – even in wet conditions. With your emergency survival kit, you also get plenty of lighting options. Sometimes you just need a simple flashlight to check on something in the dark. Other times, an LED lantern comes in handy to illuminate a room from a table or shelf. To conserve batteries and still get ample nighttime lighting, or to signal for help, a Cyalume SnapLight is a perfect solution. Your kit contains all 3 of these so you can choose what you need based on the situation you’re in. Other items you’ll find in your pack include bowls and utensils and emergency whistles. Plan to customize your durable bag with copies of important documents, cash, any necessary prescription medication (check expiration dates frequently), replacement batteries and even a deck of cards to stave off boredom until the disaster has passed and you can begin rebuilding your life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
109 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 109 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My boyfriend and I are very happy with the quality of the bag and everything in it. The bag itself is comfortable and has plenty of room for packing even more stuff. We're going to put some Sterno cans in it to go with the stove, but it has everything else you could possibly need. We have other supplies for using in the house, but if we have to GTFO for any reason, it's our grab'n'go bag.
My only complaint is that I wish the camp stove had use instructions.
- Loose, extra batteries
- Crank Radio/Phone Charger
- Matches/Lighters... Yes, you can use the flint, but why would you want to work that hard? Get some cheap Bics)
- Small bottle of high-quality vodka/rum/whisky. Just, you know, in case.
But I suppose in an emergency, that doesn't really matter.
I'm the farthest thing from a "doomsday prepper". However in the wake of all the natural disasters, we thought it might be prudent to have an emergency bag just in case. Searches on Amazon will provide results for packs such as "ready america" which I'm sure work great. However stumbling onto the Sustain Supply Co kit, this appears to be a superior product. After spending some time researching the contents:
Mountain House Dried Food: Very well known brand for freeze dried food and apparently one of the better tasting ones
Datrex Emergency Water: Standard for emergency water
Sawyer Squeeze: One of the top rated water filtration systems
MoraKniv: Highly rated knife
Instafire Tinder: Well rated fire starter
Cyalume Light Sticks: Military grade. Top rated light sticks
Starting to see a theme? You get the feeling that this kit was assembled by people who wanted essentials that worked the best. The backpack itself is very comfortable to carry, durable and has plenty of extra room for additional items. Fully loaded, the backpack weights about 17 pounds.
Really happy with this purchase....just hope we never have to use it!
I was concerned about the price but decided to order based on what was described to be included and the previous reviews. I was not disappointed. The creators of this product really thought this through and each of the items included are good quality. You will need some AAA and AA batteries. I do like that the back pack is very sturdy and has a little extra space to add additional items specific to your family's individual needs. I added a large ziplock bag of dog food and two collapsible dog dishes. Also added a few of my own fuel bricks.
I most definitely would recommend and already have.