Herb Seeds SillySeed Collection - Over 3500 Seeds! 100% Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting an Indoor Organic Herb Garden: Basil, Parsley, Thyme, Oregano, Cilantro, Chives, Dill
Enhance your purchase
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Herbs|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||11|
|Number of Pieces||3500|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% NON GMO, Open pollinated, Untreated, Non-hybrid seeds. Fresh harvested stock with germination rates that exceed Federal minimums.
- MOST UNIQUE SEED PACKET DESIGN on Amazon. Our "SillySeed" collection is the THE PERFECT GIFT for the gardener in your family! 7 varieties of the most essential culinary herb seeds for your organic garden and kitchen: Sweet Genovese Basil Seeds, Plain Italian Parsley Seeds, Thyme Seeds, Oregano, Slow-bolt Cilantro Seeds (Coriander), Chives Seeds, Long Island Mammoth Dill Seeds
- PRODUCT OF USA. Sustainable Sprout seeds are sourced right here in the USA. The seed company is certified and monitored by the US Department of Agriculture
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Get gardening support and advice from our planting experts.
- PLANT INDOORS/OUTDOORS: Pots, containers and backyard. FOR BEST PLANTING RESULTS, review our detailed planting instructions!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Herb Seed Packets with Funny-Sayings, a perfect gift for a home gardener! Our seeds our high quality, premium, 100% Non-GMO USA harvested seeds. At Sustainable Sprout we are passionate about gardening and design. Each of our seed packets come with a unique design and a funny saying that will put a smile on the face of that gardener or home cook in your family. Our slogan at Sustainable Sprout is: "Grow what you eat. Eat what you grow". Our goal is to educate you, the home gardener about the benefits of growing and consuming your own food. Take control of what you eat and realize the benefits of the Sustainable Food Movement. We offer more seeds than some of our competition: Basil Seeds - 400mg (approx 250 seeds) Cilantro Seeds - 1000mg (approx 80 seeds) Chives Seeds - 250mg (approx 200 seeds) Parsley Seeds - 500mg (approx 450 seeds) Dill Seeds - 1200mg (approx 850 seeds) Thyme Seeds - 150mg (approx 1000 seeds) Oregano Seeds - 150mg (approx 750 seeds) *NOTE: Number of seeds is an approximation, the numbers may vary slightly in each package.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Outdoor Enthusiast | Geek | Photographer on September 14, 2020
Customer service rocks!
Everything, and I mean everything came up. I used rapid rooters, soaked them in water for 4 hour, put two seeds of each in them, put them in a green house box, and left them to grow. Some, and I can't remember which ones, sprouted in 4 days. By the end of two weeks almost all sprouted. The basil is growing like a weed!! The parsley seed envelope said it's a difficult seed to grow and that it takes 3-4 weeks to sprout.... NOPERRRRSSS! 3 days later and it's already showing green.
I planted maybe 100/120 seeds. All but two seeds, the stubborn cilantro, came up and are strong!
as a side note I'd like to see this company offer far more seed options!
Upon receipt I started herbs in pots. A week later they started sprouting (Parsley has not, but it takes longer).
The art work on packages is attractive. Could not be more pleased!
By Cristina on August 15, 2020