Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 7, 2014
This is my first watch of this type and I love it. It definitely takes some figuring out though! Heart rate monitor synced right up with no problems and didn't miss a beat. One pretty cool feature is that when you are on a treadmill, it will estimate your mileage while jogging in place! Its was only a 1/10th of a mile off of what the treadmill was displaying. The band on the monitor is very comfortable and you don't even realize it's there!
on April 17, 2014
This watch is everything you cold ask for when running. It helps me maintain the correct pace on my training runs, tells me when to speed up, and what I've done so far. Plus you can download Moverscount and manage your training on line, even find training routines that are downloadable to your watch. It's the best watch I've seen.
on November 19, 2015
Purchased the Casio G-Shock Rangeman first because of the reliability ratings of the Casio. After ordering and receiving the Suunto Ambit2, I must say that this by far a more functional watch for the athlete. Even if one is simply using it as a trail watch, it's very capable and also it looks nice. I'm considering returning or selling the Casio....although I may keep it for a back up. So far, this Ambit2 is an amazingly useful device. Takes a bit of studying to learn to software, but once learned...the capabilities of the watch climb exponentially. Worth every penny in my opinion.
on May 19, 2014
Affordable,user friendly, accurate, lightweight, good battery life, versatile (many apps to load through movescount).
The only missing feature is the vibration mode alarm.
Works great.
on March 25, 2015
Just awesome. I am very happy with it. When it has its satellite acquisition on, even indoors, for me, it's been pretty accurate.
on May 1, 2016
As advertised!
on October 10, 2015
Excellent
on March 30, 2016
Didn't work for me lots of different ways. Chest band was too small. Once I sewed an extension on, it (not my extension) made my chest itch. Runs out of batteries much faster than the directions say, even on all the power saving modes, so it can't be used as a fitness tracker.
on June 15, 2014
the watch is excellent, gps works correctly, the duration of the battery is very good, a week using the gps twice daily
on February 9, 2015
i got this for my brother after getting one for me and this one is also very cool!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.