Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 755 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 857 reviews
on October 15, 2017
Awesome watch. Great features and looks great. Survived a motorcycle accident I had and only received a scratch on the bezel, preventing more road rash on myself. Price point is the best out there if you buy on amazon which is a plus. If your on the about forking out the money, just take the plunge like I did and you'll be happy you did. I'm a lifetime suunto fan now.
on October 9, 2017
It's amazing price of plastic. Hard to see. Hard to understand. But I like.
on October 3, 2017
Had this watch about three months now and it’s been over 11,500 twice. The elevation does lose accuracy with long distance and large elevation changes. Compared to gps it was off by 300 feet by the time I summited. Not bad considering it doesn’t get constant updates. The thermometer needs to be off body to get an accurate reading. The band material isn’t my favorite and my wrist is in between notches so it’s odd to wear. Other than that stuff it’s a nice looking and very functional watch. User replaceable batteries is another plus.
on October 2, 2017
ok
on September 29, 2017
A little complicated , but is ok thank you. I'm a Spanish speaker
on September 29, 2017
Great looking watch. I needed to step up my watch when I go backing and not spend a lot of money. The features on this watch is what I needed.
on September 28, 2017
I really love this watch!
on September 27, 2017
for such an expensive watch, the backlite is TERRIBLE. sent it back the same day
on September 26, 2017
The altimeter is very accurate within +/- 10 ft if you set the calibration properly. Digital compass is also very accurate when compared to my magnetic compass. Feature set is what I need, and nothing more. This is a no frills, no nonsense watch that feels very durable. I took it on the trail with me from 6000 ft to 11000 ft, temps ranging from 20F to 60F with no glitches of problems. I wore this thing outside my jacket in the rain and snow and it just kept ticking along. All in all, a great watch for the trail.
on September 26, 2017
Only had it for a month but it works great so far. Only thing that bothered me was that the box seemed roughly handled, so much so that there was a giant gash down the side.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.