- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by JR1993. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$309.99 + $3.24 shipping|
- Altimeter: Altitude with alarm, vertical speed, and vertical difference measurement.
- Compass: Cardinal bearing, North-South arrow, bearing tracking, adjustable declination setting
- Time/Watch: Calendar, 3 alarms, chronograph, countdown timer
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Suunto Vector Watch Altimeter, barometer, compass Weather trend indicator Temperature Altitude difference measurement Altitude log Vertical speed Multiple watch Date and time functions User-replaceable battery This item is NOT eligible for High Altitude Rewards Point bonuses, Rewards Promotions, or Affiliate Cash Back. Please don't hate us.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00026OZL2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Suunto|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Special features||Compass, Outdoor computer|
|Item weight||9.07 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise the functions work extremely well and its non-metal case is much lighter to wear than similar watches. If the alarm issues were met, I'd give it 5 stars.
I'm not sure what problems other users have had with their watches and water, but I've had this watch for several months and had no problems with the waterproof of it (even swam in the ocean, lakes, and pools and had no problems at all). I was afraid of this when I read their reviews, but mine is great and don't worry about it too much.
Contrast face is a little harder to read when compared to other faces, but for me it's worth the cool look and not a problem overall. The straps are a little less thick and stiff when compared to my ten year old Advizor, wish they were more stiff so the tail strap doesn't come out as often.
Overall GREAT watch for good price, got what I expected from a great company like Suunto. Reaffirmed why I love my Suuntos!
Most recent customer reviews
+ Great looking
+ Incredible amount functionality
+ Fairly tough
+ Waterproof...Read more
- Lasted 10 years
- Rugged, everyday use
- Set to GPS time, drifts off by 0.Read more
I have owned other Suunto watches this one is just a bad combination color