|Item model number||54930|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||14 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||18 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.75 x 8.25 x 8 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 3-PK, Safari (SM)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.09 (15%)|
- 100% cotton
- The original and leading brand of swaddles
- Made from only the softest, natural 100% cotton. 0-3 months, 7-14 pounds, or up to 26 inches
- The secure design creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents startle reflex that can wake your infant
- Soft fabric wings fasten and readjust securely with hook and loop attachments to create a perfect fit
- Harness slit works with most restraints on car seats and sleeper products
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Swaddle Me Original Swaddle adjustable infant wrap has secure hook and loop closures for easy, safe swaddling. We know that when baby sleeps better, you sleep better, and our full line of wearable sleep products has been designed and tested to keep babies snug, safe, and comfy every night throughout their first year. SAFER SLEEP. BRIGHTER DAYS.
Size Small: 0-3 months, 7-14 pounds, or up to 26 inches
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The SwaddleMe Swaddles saved us! Best features:
1) Baby will NOT get out
1) Easy to wrap baby inside
2) STRONG VelCro
3) Still allows baby to move legs
4) Can fold down velcro parts for washing so that all your clothes don't end up stuck to them!!! (See note below on this.)
Other features that I have not used:
1) Hole in back so you can still use buckles in swings, bassinets, etc.
2) People say you can change the baby's diaper without unwrapping the arms. I have not tried this, it seems easier just to unwrap and rewrap.
A note for washing:
FOLD the extra fabric over the velcro parts before throwing in the wash (shown in pictures - note the top of the foot sack part and the tabs on the right). This velcro is so strong it has attached itself to my clothes and actually damaged my less durable items (nursing camis, underwear, etc). When I first got them I couldn't figure out why they had extra material around the velcro bits, and was annoyed cause I had to peel those pieces apart before wrapping my baby. Then I washed them and realized that that was probably the purpose of that extra fabric. Even if that's not the express purpose, DO IT!
Top international reviews
Después de usarlo en mi recién nacido, concluyó que NO es un producto para mi, A mi bebe no le gusta mantener las manos justas, por lo que es una lucha constante por liberarse. El producto sube peligrosamente cubriendo su boca.
Es tela transpirable, hay que elegir bien la talla ya que compre el de recién nacido pero ya no le va a quedar en un tiempo mas, recomiendo una talla mas grande para que le dure