|Item model number||55590|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||7 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||14 Pounds|
|Care instructions||Wash before first use. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only, if needed. Tumble dry, low heat.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Criss Cross Polka Dot|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 2 x 32.5 inches|
SwaddleMe Original Swaddle – Size Small, 0-3 Months, 3-Pack (Criss Cross Polka Dot)
- STAGE 1: The Original Swaddle is within stage 1 of 3 in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep. It’s perfect for your newborn who is not yet rolling over and likes to be swaddled with their arms in (approx. 0-6 months, but every baby is unique).
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: The SwaddleMe Original Swaddles are made out of soft fabric (100% cotton) for ultimate comfort. Plus, they are machine washable.
- SAFE AND SECURE: The secure design of this swaddle blanket creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents startle reflex that can wake your infant.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: The SwaddleMe Original Swaddles come in 3 different sizes. The preemie fits up to 7lbs; small fits 0-3 months, 7-14 pounds, up to 26 inches; large fits 3-6 months, 14-18 pounds, up to 33 inches.
- SWADDLEME SLEEP STAGES: This Original Swaddle is for newborns in the first stage in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep. When baby starts showing signs of rolling over, then it is time to transition to Stage 2.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The SwaddleMe Original Swaddle is an easy wrap swaddle that creates a snug, cozy, womb-like feeling for your baby. The unique, hip healthy design helps prevent the startle reflex that can wake baby. The soft adjustable wings of this baby swaddle help keep baby safe and secure while allowing for natural movement. The Original Swaddle was created for babies in the first stage in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep - perfect for your newborn who is not yet rolling over and likes to be swaddled with their arms in. At SwaddleMe, we know that being well-slept leads to a happier life for babies and parents.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comparing it to Halo's sleepsack which we also used at the beginning in the fleece material, I prefer Halo slightly more because it's roomier at the bottom so the legs and hips have more room to move and the zipper and their zelcro system isn't as loud. We also have the Halo in the next size up also in fleece as it's winter for us still.
easy to use
breathable material (cotton)
snug fit/tight swaddle
Fits a little smaller than the size chart
Velcro is loud (can wake a baby who just fell asleep)
My only caution is with laundering them- either wash them separated from any other clothing or towels, or make sure they're in a garment bag so the Velcro doesn't stick to your other laundry!
And....make sure you order a three pack! Otherwise you'll go crazy with washing one snuggle me daily!
One thing I would suggest is closing the Velcro up before washing because otherwise it snags other clothing and the Velcro can become warped. I forget to close it every time I wash them though and they are still usable.
I also ended up buying a swaddle with a zipper so it’s easier in the night, so overall I won’t be using most of these.
Lastly, if you live in a really hot area without AC these do get a little toasty if you have a hot baby.
I have 4 stars because comparatively they’re still better than most.
They wash well and have super cute patterns. We have put them in the dryer and while they did shrink a bit, they’re still fitting our 9.5 pound baby well. We will stop swaddling when the baby can turn over or at 8 weeks as recommended so overall I’d say this is a worthwhile purchase.
Top international reviews
Además hay que tomar en cuenta que no a todos los bebés les gusta que les envuelvan los brazos.
Solo el velcro hace mucho ruido y despierta al bebé
En mi oponion deberian ser de clip
Pero todo lo demás perfecto
Ya veré si le quedan bien a la bebé.