Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Swagtron T580 App-Enabled Bluetooth Hoverboard w/Speaker Smart Self-Balancing Wheel – Available on iPhone & Android
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED -Change modes, access map function, check batteries & play music during rides via the app & speakers
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE -Race up to 7.5 mph and climb inclines of up to 30 Degree with the electric smart hoverboard's 150W dual motors
- FOR ALL RIDERS -Using 3 modes, this sport hoverboard travels up to 8 miles per charge & carries riders between 44 -220 lbs
- TACKLES ALL ADVENTURES -UL-approved materials & 6.5" hard rubber tires deliver increased durability and ensure smooth rides
- SAFETY CERTIFIED -The UL certified hoverboard has passed strict electrical and safety test to ensure customer peace of mind
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x SWAGTRON T580
- 1 x Charging Adapter
- User Manual
Designed with Safety in Mind
Swagtron Technology Passed Tough UL Tests
Consumer safety is SWAGTRON’s topmost priority, so the UL certified safe T580 has undergone and passed rigorous electrical and safety tests. It even comes with an incombustible casing and our patented SentryShield technology and Smart Battery Management for multi-layered protection.
The Swagtron T580 Features:
- Pairs with a built-in speaker for music
- Charges in 90-100 mins and lasts up to 8 miles per charge
- Bears riders that weigh 44-220 lbs
- Built-in Learning Mode and Standard Mode
Swag to the Max
Push the limits of swag and step on the brand new SWAGTRON T580 personal transporter electric scooter with Bluetooth speakers and app.
Riding the dual wheel self balance scooter is as simple as start, steer, and stop. Step on the non-slip foot pedals to activate the sensors and the powerful dual motors. Through dynamic equilibrium, you’ll control where you go and how fast you ride with just a shift of your weight! Then, to instantly check the battery and internal systems, all you have to do is glance down at the two integrated LED lights.
The hoverboard self balancing scooter has all the tools needed for daring adventures while still ensuring ample traction and smooth rides. At only 20 lbs, the IPX4 rated T580 features a durable casing, zero emissions motors, and a splash-proof design. It’s both lightweight and ultra-sturdy. You can zig-zag all the way to the park, venture down city lanes, and even splash through muddy puddles.
With the SWAGTRON T580 personal transporter scooter, fun and adventure are limitless.
|UL 2272 Certified||✓||✓||✓|
|Net Weight||20 lbs / 9 kg||22 lbs / 10 kg||18.9 lbs / 8.6 kg|
|Motor Rated Power||400 W||500 W||400 W|
|Battery Watt/Hour||67.34 WH||96.2 WH||67.34 WH|
|Range per Charge||7~12 mi.||7~12 mi.||7~12 mi.|
|iOS & Android App||✓|
|Battery Voltage||32 V||36 V||32 V|
|LED Movement Indicators||Multi-Level||Multi-Level|
|Max. Load||220 lbs / 100 kg||220 lbs / 100 kg||187.4 lbs / 85 kg|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that I can check a lot of information in the companion APP once it's paired. I can check real-time speed, current battery, and even adjust modes. There are 2 modes available - standard and advance modes, where standard modes have preset limit on settings such as max speed so it's safer for new users. The speaker is decent and there is enough bass. I can hear the music even in a noisy environments. Overall the riding experience is quite smooth and it's easy to maneuver the hoverboard. I have tried this hoverboard on several different road conditions, including concrete, sidewalks, grass fields, uphills ,and paved road, and it all worked without a problem.