Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on April 7, 2015
I've always enjoyed Eve's books. They are funnier than hell. Quirky and romantic and hawt! I really love this series. I've got 2 more to read of this series.

I really liked Jesse she was a head strong swan princess. Stubborn as heck. Wants to hate Mason and kinda does in a way but wants him anyways. It takes a long time for her to come to her senses...all the way to the end. I totally dislike her father. What a dick! I'd never speak to him again after what he pulled. No matter her feelings for Mason thats still a low blow. However, I LOVED this quote from the book....laughed my ass off! "Screw you and the tail wind you flew in on." -Jesse. I laughed so hard at that. She says it to her dad. Anyways, Mason is supposedly this manwhore...which is kinda true but when he meets her he never touches anyone else. He is not what he seems and is a sweet guy and puts on heirs and leads everyone to believe he is this womanizer. Don't get me wrong he sort of is but there is more to him than that. What she says that pushes him away was so not cool. I'm glad he didnt believe her horses***. LOL. Anyways, great read!
on June 22, 2017
I liked the previous book, but this one has too many issues with blatant sexual harassment. She asks him to stop, but he won't 'cuz he knows she likes it, doesn't value her "no", only decides she's off limits because "she belongs to another man" - she's affianced, not her stated desires. Anyway, it made me uncomfortable to the point where I had to stop reading, which is rare for me.
on September 7, 2017
This was a well written quick read. This author is one that I recently came across and I have enjoyed purchasing and reading/listening to many of her stories. They are filled with fantastic characters placed in action based storylines, peppered with bits of laugh out loud humor. Very happy I tried her work! And I love the audio option!
on February 17, 2015
Jessie is the tech geek at FUC “Furry United Coalition”. She may a wizard when it comes to computers but she’s pretty clueless when it comes to love. Having been raised as royalty she’s never really known love, only obligation. Like the obligation that she is currently being forced into by her father. Being a black swan princess has more disadvantages than it does advantages but she’s determined to stay out from under her father’s wing and keep her job at FUC even when said job puts in the sights of the evil master mind that has been kidnapping shape shifters everywhere and doing cruel and unusual experiments on them.

Mason has always been a true ladies man, otherwise a real whore bear. Never having had true feelings for any of his conquests he’s confused when it only took one look at Jessie and he couldn’t wait to get her back to his “cave”. But as confusing as that was, it was even more confusing when she didn’t respond to any of his advances, in fact they seemed to really piss her off, or did they? After all, he is a bear and bears can smell honey from a mile away. If he can only keep her safe long enough for her to see that his feelings are real this time. She’s not just another one night conquest, she’s his forever conquest.

This series just keeps better and better! Mason and his hilarious antics where right up there with Miranda’s from book one. His and Jessie’s stupid back and forth innuendos had me laughing out loud. This book does sort of end on a somewhat cliffhanger and because I read the Croc and the Fox a long time ago I already know what happens. It’s been so long ago though that I’m sure that I have forgotten a few things, I am going to read it again even though I did have to buy it again. Once I read them I archive them to make room on my phone and IPad and for some reason is no longer showing up on my kindle account. Oh well, this series is well worth the second read as well as the few dollars that it cost to purchase book three again.
on September 18, 2015
I honestly would have really liked this story if Jessie wasn't in it. What a total bitch. In the beginning, her reasons for not wanting to be with Mason made perfect sense, but after her whole "I'm too good for you" tirade, she went from stubborn chit to raging bitch. I lost all respect for her and her character, especially considering she never apologized. Mason was likeable, albeit slightly ridiculous when it comes to women (and his own prowess). I don't really care about how attracted you are to a person, bitchyness and being a compulsive liar are not attractive traits. I struggled to finish this one because of how unlikable Jessie is. I would have given it fewer stars if the other characters didn't carry the story.
on May 26, 2017
I cannot wait to read Croc and Fox story. I loved the bear brothers, but am very intrigued by this upcoming Croc character. The bad boy and the geek is always a favorite of mine. I just love the dialogue between these two. Their banter had me laughing.
on November 3, 2013
This book takes place just a few weeks after the first book in the series, Bunny and the Bear. While it isn’t necessary to read them in order, they story is best when read as a series.

Mason is such a man whore! He has no desire to sleep with the same woman more than once and he never stays the night. All that changes when he meets Jessie a computer nerd and agent of Furry United Coalition. It was a lot of fun to watch the playboy fall for the nerd who initially doesn’t have any interest in him because she assumes he only wants her for one wild romp and be done with her. But as he continues to pursue her she finds herself weakening to his charms and soon finds herself in his bed. It takes Mason quite a bit of effort to get Jessie but once he does, they become quite the sex fiends and get pretty creative about it.

The Mastermind is still on the loose and wreaking havoc in all the characters lives but Mason and Jessie are working to bring him down. We see some pretty big strides in this book to discover who the mastermind is and bring him down.

This is a very funny and entertaining read. I found myself laughing out loud several times at the crazy jokes and lewd references. I am enjoying this series. They are a fairly light read but very entertaining and well worth the read.

We get a little update on Chase and Miranda from Bunny and the Bear and are left with a teaser for the next book featuring Viktor in Croc and the Fox
on May 7, 2017
OMG this book just keeps you wondering what's next? So many double agents. If you like suspense, romance, action, and some shifters this is the book for you.
on August 18, 2014
Lovin this series!!
Mason is a bear with a reputation for his love 'em and leave 'em attitude. Jessie is a swan and she has caught Mason's interest.
What follows next is laugh out loud moments, steamy love scenes, action, drama. Loved the bits with Miranda and Chase and the rest of the FUC agents. Looking forward to Viktor's story next.
on February 10, 2013
I don't know what it is about these books that make me giggle like mad -- no, scratch that. I do know what it is. It's the sassy characters and the witty banter. It the way they do battle against the cracked henchmen and the evil mastermind. I just adore this series to pieces. TO PIECES!

Mason is a hoot. He loves the ladies and he's not afraid to let them know it. Jessie is his opposite. She thinks sex is overrated and she's not impressed with his thinly veiled innuendo. Except, she really is. The more time she spends with him, the more she comes to like him. She just doesn't trust him. It was glorious watching her fall and fall hard. And it was pretty hilarious how she made Mason *work* for her honey.

Miranda and Chase (from book 1) put in an appearance (Mason's abject terror at Miranda's shifted form is AWESOME, btw) and there's plenty of set up for book 3. The squirrelly mastermind is still working toward their final goal and THIS SERIES IS SO FREAKING FUN!

Sexy, sometimes silly, and fully awesome. I'm ready for book 3.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal