Swan Isopropyl Alcohol, 99%, Pint, 16 OZ
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||1pack (16 Ounce)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.88 x 2 x 7 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol for topical antimicrobial needs
- For Treatment of Minor Cuts and Abrasions - Helps prevent risk of infection
- Topical Antiseptic and Sanitizer
- For Rubbing and Massaging
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
First Aid Refills
Keeping your first aid kit or cabinet fully stocked is very important. First Aid Only offers a full selection of refill items to meet all your first aid needs. The individual boxes are perfectly sized for any application and can be used in both a first aid kit or as a stand-alone refill.
About Unitized Refill Boxes
Feature 1: ANSI Color Guide Packaging
Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury or know what to reorder for their kit.
Feature 2: Organization
Each unitized box is shrink-wrapped to keep product contained during shipping.
Feature 3: Simplification
Unit boxes simplify finding what you need in an emergency, as well as when you need to restock.
Feature 4: Flexibility
Missing a refill box in your First Aid Kit or Cabinet? The First Aid Only unitized refill boxes come in a variety of sizes to help you select the refill you need when replenishing your cabinet. The interchangeable refill boxes allow you to customize your kit or cabinet to meet the needs for a wide range of industries.
Isopropyl alcohol, 99%, 16 ounce. When fighting infection isopropyl is highly recommended. For external use only. Active ingredient: isopropyl alcohol 99% by volume.
Warning Flammable, Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful
Clean the infected area. Apply a small amount of this product 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged let dry first.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After watching several videos on how 99% alcohol could get rid of water corrosion, I thought it was worth a shot. I failed to find anything even close to 99% locally, so went with this. I soaked the phone for about an hour, and after drying it out was able to access the files from my desktop and retrieve the photos! I still had to replace the phone, but at least I didn't lose the pictures I'd taken!
1. TURN OFF YOUR DEVICE! Remove all parts from your phone (or other electronics) that can be removed. Battery covers, batteries, cases, sim cards, etc.
2. Find a container that can fully submerge your phone. Pour 99% Isopropyl Alcohol in - enough to submerge the device fully. Tupperware containers have worked well for me
3. Gently put your phone in the container
4. Lightly shake the container to ensure alcohol gets in every nook and cranny of the phone. This will push out any water from the device
5. Let it soak for at least 15 minutes
6. Lightly shake the container again
7. Let it soak for another 15 minutes
8. Allow your device to dry for 24 hours
9. Moment of truth.....Power it on
It worked for me and I am shocked. This is way better than the classic rice trick. It is so simple since the alcohol just pushes the water out and forces it away from the device, it is genius! Highly recommended!