Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Swan 10 Hole 20 Tones Harmonica Key of C Blues,Mini Harmonica for Beginners
|Price:||$5.69 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- C-KEY HARMONICA WITH 10 HOLES AND 20 TONES. Dimensions (length*height*width): 10*2*3cm. Perfect size for beginners.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS IN EXQUISITE APPEARANCE. Made of copper reed plate with stainless steel cover plate. Solid, durable and stainless.
- GUARANTEED SOUND AND QUALITY. Emits rich and pure blue sounds. Each recorder is carefully tuned and tested during manufacturing to ensure best sound and quality.
- INCLUDES A DETAILED INSTRUCTION. Provides clear and detailed using instructions. Especially convenient for beginners.
- INCLUDES A DURABLE PLASTIC BOX. Packaged in a durable black plastic case to avoid dust and scratches. Makes carrying more convenient.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Swan Harmonica 10 holes Key of C
This harp is in the key of c. As for being good for beginners
- Product Dimensions;3.9 x 0.78 x 1.18 inch.
- Case Size:4.3 x 1.18 x 1.57 inch.
- Swan harmonicas are generally considered clean before the first use, but after using shouldn't be shared. Unless something drastic happens to dirty the instrument, the only cleaning it should need would be an occasional wipedown with a clean cloth or paper towel. If you blow saliva or food particles into it, please holding it in one hand, hit the palm of your other hand with the side you blow into using adequate force to dislodge the foreign substance. Then wipe it clean.
Swan name and logo is on both sides
The harmonica looks very simple, but elegant,with swan logo on both sides.
10 Hole Key of C
small and easy to hold,very smart size,10 hole key of C,suitable for beginners.
with small carry case,can put into pocket
Case Size:4.3*1.18*1.57 inch. come with pocket case,easy to carry anywhere,the case protect the harmonica well.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
If you are looking for an exquisite and professional harmonica to begin your harmonica-learning journey, our Swan 10-hole C-Key Harmonica must be your best choice!Featuring flawless stainless steel cover plate in silver color, this harmonica looks especially exquisite and attractive. Yet it’s by no means gaudy!
It’s professionally produced in best sound and quality: high grade materials, strict producing, testing and tuning processes in our factories ensure that each harmonica sent to you is of highest quality and produces richest and purest sounds. Detailed using instruction is included that provides you clear and professional guidance, which undoubtedly provides convenience for beginners.
1*Plastic Carrying Case
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, both are playable. However, even before opening both up, I could feel a difference in the "airiness" of the two (how much air gets around reed gaps and through cracks in the instrument without contributing to reed vibration). While neither harp felt tight (quite the opposite), the Swan felt quite a bit tighter than the Johnson. Removing the covers proved this out; several of the reeds in the Johnson appear to have been tuned by "rounding off" the edge of the reed tip, resulting in wide gaps around the free reed ends. The Swan, while not particularly tight, doesn't exhibit this problem. In fact, every reed in the Swan save the 10 blow (which does not appear to have been tuned) appears to have been tuned DOWN by removing reed material at the BASE of each reed, leaving the reed tips intact.
Bottom line, I could probably significantly improve the Swan fairly significantly using some pretty standard harp tuning tricks (like burnishing the reed plate around the reeds), whereas this would be much more difficult to do with the Johnson. I may actually try this to see just how good I can make this harp ;)
Bottom line: this harp is a good value for the money, especially for a child or someone who is interested in exploring the harmonica, but who isn't yet ready to invest the $40 or so for a higher end harp. It's definitely worth the extra $1.50 or so over the cost of a Johnson, which seems to be of a much lower build quality.