Swann SWTOY-SKYEYE-US Sky Eye Camera Helicopter Video Camera (Camouflage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It's worth having a good look at the Sky Eye. With a powerful 27MHz radio frequency you can fly over longer distances up to 100ft (30m) away and its sturdy yet lightweight construction is tailor made for indoor use.
- The remote control makes Sky Eye easy to fly with Swann's Easy Fly Gyro technology to self-stabilize flight levels, 6-way up/down, forward/backward, left/right flight movements and speed variation via the throttle control stick.
- Record your all-action flights on video or with still photos at the push of a button onto the built-in 512MB memory. Then easily transfer to PC via the included USB cable.
- It's easy to get started. Simply add 6 x alkaline AA batteries to the remote control then use the included cables to charge the chopper for up to 70 minutes from the AC power adapter.
Customers Also Shopped For
|Item Dimensions||24.2 x 10.05 x 5.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.35 pounds|
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top Customer Reviews
Parts are cheap so stock up and have some fun!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
when I received the Swann SkyEye, it had a piece broken on it. It wouldn't fly how it said it should and pieces kept breaking on it. Now it won't fly at all. Read morePublished on February 11, 2014 by Andrew Murphy
Its easy to fly and the video quality was great. Easy to download videos. I would recommend to buy this product if you are a beginner and want one with a camera.Published on January 4, 2014 by Craig Seymour
This chopper, started to fail because it didn't engaged with remote control after some days... the manual explained how to pair both remote control and chopper... Read morePublished on September 18, 2013 by Jorge Valero Pernia
I enjoyed flying Helicopter, unfortunately the plastic in the back over the propeller was so thin, that the first hour, the plastic piece broke and broke the wires to the... Read morePublished on September 15, 2013 by jamesqueen
Got the Helicopter at Fry's(which is 50 miles from my house)got home and began reading the instructions. Then found out the instructions don't match the product. Read morePublished on April 23, 2013 by Username2130