Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square Layout Tool..." and save 26% off the $9.49 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7-inch speed square; fits in pocket
- Incorporates features of framing square, tri square, mitre square, and protractor square
- Constructed of aluminum alloy
- Includes square, 62-page pocket booklet
- 7 by 7 by 10-inches; 1.2-pounds; 1-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Always rugged, and turly built to last.
Swanson's Blue Book of rafter lengths & roof construction
One of our customers posted in his review, 'hang onto that Blue Book, it's smarter than all of us.'
- Includes Swanson's 'One-Number' method
- Now with Full 90-degree Scale
- Lists of length of rafter per foot runs
- 44 pages of detailed reference data
Only 1 square gets to call itself the Speed Square
Speed Squares have been in production since 1925, Proudly Made In America
Today our Speed Squares are manufactured in different sizes and are made from different materials so that we address the many different needs that contractors, construction professionals and DIYers have for every job and any project.
- The 7" Speed Square (S0101)
- The plain 7" Speed Square (T0101)
- The Big 12 with Layout Bar (S0107)
- The plain 12" Speed Square (T0108)
- The Metric Speed Square (NA202)
- The Speed Square Bundle (SW1201K)
Our patented Speed Squres are not just for roofers. This universal tool is a must have for all jobs
Set the Speed Square against your board and pivot to the angle you need: 1 to 90 degrees are clearly marked.
Any job that requires multiple (repetitive), accurate markings, such as locating studs, laying out stringers for stairs, positioning floor joists needs a speed square just for the time-saving feature alone!
For a clean, straight 45 or 90 degree cut, use the Speed Square as a fence to ensure your blade never moves off line.
The Speed Square includes multiple notch marks so scribing is simple, and ripping stock is easy and accurate.
|The Original Speed Square||The Big 12 with Layout Bar||The Metric Speed Square||Speed Square (Plain)||Big 12 (Plain)||SpeedLite Speed Square|
|For Use As A Framing Square||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For Use As A Tri or Mitre Square||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For Use As A Protractor||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For Use As A Scriber or Saw Guide||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ruler Size||7 Inches||12 Inches||14.5 Centimeters||7 Inches||12 Inches||8 Inches|
|Made In America||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Constructed of Aluminium Alloy||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Constructed of High Impact Poly Styrene||✓|
|High Contrast Black Markings||✓||✓||✓||✓|