|Price:||$36.96 ($0.34 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Pack of twenty-four 4.5 ounce cans (total of 108 ounces)
- White meat chicken in water
- No artificial flavors
- American Heart Association certified
- 98% fat free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Swanson Premium Chicken
Swanson Premium Chicken is already cooked and ready to use for quick and easy everyday meals, from sandwiches and salads to soups and main dishes. Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast is the right choice for your family because:
- It's certified heart-healthy by the American Heart Association
- It's made with only high quality chunks of white chicken breast
- It's 98% fat free and contains no preservatives, no MSG, and no artificial flavors
Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Use Swanson Premium Chicken to make this creamy dip that features the flavor of Buffalo chicken wings — without the mess.
This crowd-pleaser is as easy to make as it is delicious. All you need is Swanson Premium Chicken, blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce. In just a few steps — and 20 minutes of baking time — you’ll have a zesty, creamy dip that is sure to please.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup any flavor Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
How To Make It:
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce, and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
Cooked Chicken Breast Meat, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of
Store unopened can at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate unused portion in separate container. Recommend use by date on can end.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
HOWEVER, the first time I purchased I was excited to see that I could have a case delivered on Subscribe & Save cheaper than buying it at the big box W store at a buck fifty each (same 4.5oz size). So I signed up.... then on the second delivery the price had doubled! Now it is over two bucks per can here. So I canceled and I'm back to buying it locally again.
Something has changed. I've had a monthly subscription for almost a year now, I think, and the last batch of cans has a slightly different pull-top lid and tastes noticeably different (i.e. not good). If you're mixing the chicken into a recipe, you might not notice, but I eat it straight from the can so it's a frustrating change.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good delivered on time saved me a lot of time from shopping fair pricePublished 14 days ago by barbie doll
Great product. Good taste. Can is about the same size as a tuna fish can so you can make two large or three medium chicken salad sandwichesPublished 6 months ago by Thomas C. Edwards
I use this to mix in pasta + as a treat for my dogs, + for making chicken salad quicklyPublished 6 months ago by Randolph Speight II
Am currently stationed in Central America. Ordered this on 26DEC, received on 13JAN. Picked up from the Army Post Office and noticed a faint but extremely putrid smell coming... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tad Vernon
I am using this for my little dogs to get more protein in their diet - they split a can every morning and think life is really better now!Published 8 months ago by Norma W.