Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swatch Diaphane Chronograph Blooded Silver Mens Watch SVCK4038G
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 5, 2013
This is my second Blooded Swatch, I own a gold one, and I only have good things to say about it. It is fashionable, just the right size, goes with anything and everything. The only one thing I wish would work perfectly is the date which seems to be a factory's production problem as it runs behind, but I am not too concerned about that since I am mostly interested in knowing the right time of day. All in all, it is a nice looking and affordable watch.
on January 26, 2012
Simple but classy design with a transluscent body, water resistant, and so lightweight I forget I have it on. There is a display for date.

One minor gripe, the silver bezel scratches rather easily.
on October 12, 2011
I have been a loyal customer of Swatch for 7 years. This watch is wonderful. It works and looks great. I just wish if the band would have been aluminum instead of stainless steel, so that it would be lighter and look even better.
on October 14, 2013
I got this watch directly via Amazon. It came with light scratches on the front. Since Swatch has always had a global warranty, i contacted them to see where can i take it in to repair. Thay wouldnt take the watch since it wasnt bought trough Swatch.
Also, this watch didnt come with the warranty certificate so any warranty claim will be impossible.
I havent had any trouble with the watch itself so far, actually i really like it a lot. but the fact that it didnt come with any manufacturer warranty, sucks big time.
on January 30, 2013
Excellent watch. The product received was exactly what I bought. I received it on the date scheduled. Is excellent for a gift or present
on December 21, 2011
The watch is perfect but the only thing I dislike is It doesn't have warranty so I may be worried about it.
on February 20, 2013
I bought for my daughter, I already have one and she loves it!! So had to get it for her.
on September 29, 2011
This is an oversized good looking watch. I love the way it looks on my wrist. It is elegant and sophisticated.. What else to expect from Swatch?

It is also more functional than I expected... I haven't learned yet all the functions one can activate using the two buttons next to the crown... Maybe one day...

-Here comes my but- BUT my only complaint is that the crystal is made of a sort of plastic material and after two days of use it was scratched. It is not that it fell or I fell while wearing it, or anything like that.. I know that Im clumsy, but anything strange happened those days to cause such a scratch.
on May 26, 2014
I brought this watch in gold about 4 years ago , I always get complimented . Ordered it in silver , great price and it came quick .. Haven't taken it off since I brought it and non stop compliments ... It's a trendy lightweight big faced watch that you will not regret !!!!!
on May 20, 2012
I have used my watch 3-4 times a week in the last 19 months and it continues with a nice appearance. After 15 months of use I had to replace the battery.

The only inconvenience is that when hit the glass, it gets scratched, unlike my Michael Kors that even after scratching a lot, has not a single scratch on the glass.