Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 14, 2013
I got this watch directly via Amazon. It came with light scratches on the front. Since Swatch has always had a global warranty, i contacted them to see where can i take it in to repair. Thay wouldnt take the watch since it wasnt bought trough Swatch.
Also, this watch didnt come with the warranty certificate so any warranty claim will be impossible.
I havent had any trouble with the watch itself so far, actually i really like it a lot. but the fact that it didnt come with any manufacturer warranty, sucks big time.
on February 18, 2018
It's a heavy watch
on October 11, 2017
Excellent
on November 5, 2013
This is my second Blooded Swatch, I own a gold one, and I only have good things to say about it. It is fashionable, just the right size, goes with anything and everything. The only one thing I wish would work perfectly is the date which seems to be a factory's production problem as it runs behind, but I am not too concerned about that since I am mostly interested in knowing the right time of day. All in all, it is a nice looking and affordable watch.
on December 6, 2017
Its a nice watch. I did not expect the case to be plastic, but it still looks nice.
on July 17, 2017
great product and quality
on September 29, 2011
This is an oversized good looking watch. I love the way it looks on my wrist. It is elegant and sophisticated.. What else to expect from Swatch?

It is also more functional than I expected... I haven't learned yet all the functions one can activate using the two buttons next to the crown... Maybe one day...

-Here comes my but- BUT my only complaint is that the crystal is made of a sort of plastic material and after two days of use it was scratched. It is not that it fell or I fell while wearing it, or anything like that.. I know that Im clumsy, but anything strange happened those days to cause such a scratch.
on August 2, 2017
review imagereview image
on January 19, 2016
Bought as a gift for my wife. She loved it and wears it almost everyday. Shipping was quick through Prime, arrived at expected delivery date.
on January 30, 2013
Excellent watch. The product received was exactly what I bought. I received it on the date scheduled. Is excellent for a gift or present