Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 21, 2016
Really not impressed with how quickly the face scratches, but it's super cute and different. Very lightweight. Tried it on in the store before buying it on Amazon for like forty bucks cheaper (plus free two-day shipping--LOVE AMAZON PRIME!!). Probably the biggest watch I'd wear, but I have big wrists and hands so it doesn't look absurdly huge on me. I dig it.
on February 22, 2013
Be careful when buying watches because these are not authorized. I bought this for my wife in October for her birthday in February. She only had it for 3 days when the battery stopped working. When I took it to the Swatch dealer they asked me for the paperwork to see if it had an authorized stamp on it. It didn't and the part that should've been there was torn off. So now, I have to go buy a new battery and hope that this even works.

This was the second time I bought a watch online (differernt sellers) and I have had a problem with them. Not happy!
27 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 2, 2012
Didnt open right away because it was a gift. I thought I was purchasing a brand new item, but I am not sure.

Watch case was well packaged in thick bubble wrap and was well protected. However, the battery case looked as if it had been opened --some marks that were easily wiped clean. The paperwork that came in the packaging had definitely been tampered with. Two end corners (may have contained some ID codes, not sure) had been obviously cut off with scissors. Therefore unsure about the warrantee.

Product looks great. Watch runs. LOVE the color and new BIG, lightweight size (even for my tiny wrists. Removed links at a Swatch store). Stopwatch feature works. And so far I am pleased with the product. NOT SURE I will order from this vendor again.
5 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2015
I bought my GOLD Full blooded watch in 2008 and loved it so much I wanted another. This carmel color is great and is my new daily watch
on January 3, 2016
Beautiful watch!
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2017
I am having some inconvenients with my watch. I do not live in the states and when I was visiting for a couple of days, I couldnt use the guarantee. In order to take my watch to Swatch I really need you to send me my guarantee.
Thank you!
on November 14, 2016
The box is in very bad condition is like no new ? And the battery is dead so I have to change the battery and see if it work?????
2 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2018
Very good product. Excelent shiping. Thanks
on March 25, 2017
,😍😍😍😍
review image
on September 22, 2016
This is the watch my girlfriend loves and uses every day