Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 21, 2016
Really not impressed with how quickly the face scratches, but it's super cute and different. Very lightweight. Tried it on in the store before buying it on Amazon for like forty bucks cheaper (plus free two-day shipping--LOVE AMAZON PRIME!!). Probably the biggest watch I'd wear, but I have big wrists and hands so it doesn't look absurdly huge on me. I dig it.
on January 2, 2012
Didnt open right away because it was a gift. I thought I was purchasing a brand new item, but I am not sure.

Watch case was well packaged in thick bubble wrap and was well protected. However, the battery case looked as if it had been opened --some marks that were easily wiped clean. The paperwork that came in the packaging had definitely been tampered with. Two end corners (may have contained some ID codes, not sure) had been obviously cut off with scissors. Therefore unsure about the warrantee.

Product looks great. Watch runs. LOVE the color and new BIG, lightweight size (even for my tiny wrists. Removed links at a Swatch store). Stopwatch feature works. And so far I am pleased with the product. NOT SURE I will order from this vendor again.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 3, 2016
Beautiful watch!
review imagereview image
3 helpful votes
on March 13, 2017
I am having some inconvenients with my watch. I do not live in the states and when I was visiting for a couple of days, I couldnt use the guarantee. In order to take my watch to Swatch I really need you to send me my guarantee.
Thank you!
on November 14, 2016
The box is in very bad condition is like no new ? And the battery is dead so I have to change the battery and see if it work?????
3 helpful votes
on March 25, 2017
,😍😍😍😍
review image
on July 23, 2017
Beautifull wacth .
on February 4, 2016
I'm sending it back..It looks a lot less shiny and flashy in the picture. A bit too over the top blingy
on December 21, 2012
I order this watch after trying it on a watch store. I totally love it. Its very feminine, and surprisingly light. I would have liked a little bit more of weight. The packaging box arrived broken, since is very fragile but the watch was fine. I totally recommend this watch as a gift or for yourself. Where I live is 260 dollars, and this is a great price even with international shipping service. The color is perfect, its a light rose not as quite as dark as in the pic, I might get an other one in an other color.
on October 20, 2015
I bought my GOLD Full blooded watch in 2008 and loved it so much I wanted another. This carmel color is great and is my new daily watch