BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 17, 2012
Although this watch is a men's watch, I bought it for my wife after she tried it in our local Swatch store. Compared to similar sized Michele, the design is a bit rougher, and I clearly see why it is categorized for men. The price is very attractive, and so is the piece itself. Something similar from Michele, Tag, or Rado for sure will cost at least ten times more.

I didn't think through regarding the size of wrist bracelet when I ordered the watch from Amazon, and it became the source of a little frustration. I managed to break my iPhone sim card pin tool in the process of removing the chain links from the bracelet. If you are thinking about resizing the band yourself, get a cheap Link Remover tool like SE Watchband Link Remover Tool, or invest in a good one. It will ease the process for you and save a lot of trouble.

The watch that we received had no issues and worked just fine out of the box. The battery is quite strong and works perfectly. If you are thinking about getting this watch, rest assured that it is a beautiful piece and is worth the price.
on February 22, 2011
I got this as a Father's Day present from my wife last year. First of all, let me just say that this watch looks fantastic on. I have gotten numerous complements on it....People are often surprised when they find it it is a Swatch...this is not the toy type Swatches from the 80s....this is a great-looking and well made watch. The links (including the end links) are solid and that gives the watch a nice "heft" to it. The white looks great. You can wear it with almost any color, though I prefer it with lighter hues. The "crystals" around the dial are subdued enough to make it look classy and not gaudy. What more can I say. It looks great, feels great, and I love it.
on July 3, 2017
Good
on December 8, 2016
I bought this item for my girlfriend for her birthday almost a year now. The watch still looks great and did not need to change the battery as of yet. I would definitely recommend buying this beautiful watch. My girlfriend uses it every day.
on May 1, 2011
This is watch is pretty cool. Says it's for Men, but I think the crystals makes it looks feminine. I wouldn't buy it for my husband but I love it. Have gotten compliments on the watch from both males and females. Love how it has ceramic white detail not plastic! Would prefer a Michele watch but this is a step up for me. You can get it sized in any Swatch watch retailer. Nice watch looks better on females!
on February 2, 2015
My husband bought this watch for me, and I love it. Even that it says is a men watch, is nice for a women. I am very please with it, specially because I am a big fan of Swatch brand.
on November 14, 2012
excellent product, very well done, good presentation, the case is excellent, very fine. It is elegant, very nice watch, top brand.
on July 29, 2014
I had this watch a few years ago, I'm a woman and I still wear it, I don't think men would like to wear zirconias, but, it looks perfect on women, I love it!
on March 7, 2013
WATCH EXCELLENT
is an excellent watch I received it in very good condition, excellent brand, buenisimo shipping was fast and I am very happy with the purchase I recommend for that reason I give it 6 stars thank you very much.
on August 10, 2013
The watch is really beautiful and the material is very good quality. The only thing is that I don't agree it's a "men's" watch, with those cristals around it. Anyway, it's a very choice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question