BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 1, 2015
Great watch. Like others have said, it's kind of tough to just glance at and tell the time automatically. It's going to take a few seconds to stare at and figure out which hand is which, but it's not TERRIBLE. No, you won't be able to tell time at all in a dimly lit bar or at night. But this is what phones are for. The gears are not as brightly colored as the picture shows, which in my honest opinion is better. This however doesn't mean the gears are a dull color, I think they're all accurate but the blue maybe. The blue is a little more royal in color. It's not cheesy looking, which is what I was a little worried about. It looks great on your wrist, it "fits in" with any kind of clothing, it can be worn to work. For a quirky, casual watch, this thing is great.
on November 4, 2013
This watch looks modern with a flair of color. It is hard to read, but in the day you will be able to tell the time. The watch is very light weight.
on May 1, 2014
I'm a big fan of the Swatch brand in general. I got this one to replace the older (another from this series) I had been wearing for the last two years, and I really loved it too. The only downside would be that the hours/minutes hands are difficult to see, specially in the dark. But I love it anyway.
on July 20, 2015
I received the watch a day before it was scheduled. The watch looks great and fits very comfortably. The only reason I don't rate 5 stars is because the way it is advertised, I assumed to see the gears move inside. Yet they seem to be set in place except for the crown to change the time. Definitely worth it and I hope this helped.
on July 28, 2015
Looks and feels great but has 2 issues:

1. Black hands on a black background make it difficult to read time at any hour of the day. Wearing this at night is impossible.
2. Very noisy. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock....

Other than that, if you want a whimsical watch, it really does look very nice.
on May 19, 2013
I owned a Swatch in the '80s and have been thinking about purchasing one for a while with nostalgia in mind. The first thing to note about this watch is that it is a fashion watch. Remember, even with the second hand you will only be accurate to the nearest 5 minutes. There is a noticeable ticking with the second hand but I only notice it when the environment is quiet and the watch is near my ear, keep this in mind if purchasing but I didn't find it as bad as other reviewers have. As for the look, I love it. It is a beautiful watch and I have had many complements on it since purchasing it last week. While it is a plastic watch, the look is nice enough for a professional work environment. Also note that while I haven't scratched it yet, it feels like it will scratch very easily. It is not a perfect watch, but I am very happy with it.
on December 31, 2013
Daughter had placed this on her Amazon wish list. That make shopping so easy for me. She was thrilled. I think it is very unique style. She had a swatch watch serve real years ago and wanted another. Very pleased with speed of order and complete transaction start to finish.
on February 27, 2015
Am returning this watch...should have paid attention to posted reviews - visually very nice piece but terribly impractical -
next to impossible to read the time as the face is not lit and the hands are the same color as the background...
on August 2, 2016
The tic is too loud. However, it is possible to get used to it.
on July 10, 2015
Had to return it, too hard to read the time, they should have made the hands a light color, this picture is deceiving, the hands aren't that prominant

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.