Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swatch Men's SUOL700 Watch with Turquoise Band
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on July 25, 2012
I've had this watch for about 7 months now, I wear it every day and it looks the same and works the same as the day I opened it. It's waterproof and pen wipes off the band very easily. Still no scratches.

It's very easy to read, and also very easy to set. The date and weekday feature are great components that are always accurate and fit in with the aesthetics of the watch.

If the clock face were a bit smaller I would give it 5 stars. The face itself is also thicker than what I'm used to, and it took me a while to get used to this because I wear watches on the inside of my wrist.

Also, something to bear in mind is the ticking. It's something I love about the watch, but it drove my roommate crazy so I had to store my watch deep in my drawer overnight.
on May 9, 2014
I wanted a lightweight watch with time/day and a third hand, that fit a bigger wrist comfortably. This fit my needs perfectly. Unlike other watches I've had, it wasn't difficult to set the time and day. And I love the bright color.
on August 11, 2013
Great quality! The face is bold and readable. The maker thought of everything, even to putting little notched places on the under side of the band to raise it up from the wrist. Doesn't sweat like most other rubber or plastic bands. I now have these in thee colors and plan to order at least one more
on January 21, 2016
The color is fabulous. But the watch is large on a women wrist - not just the face but the length of the band. Too bad because otherwise I would love it. If only they made it in the old Swatch unisex size. Band is soft but way too long. Don't know why a guy would want this color anyways.
on May 17, 2013
Even when I'm running late, any time I look down at this turquoise beautI, it puts me in a good mood! Its super light weight and the band breathes so it dodoesn't get stinky.
on December 2, 2011
Very pretty watch! it is the new arrival for this season. I love the color cyan. The real product is even more pretty! I'm very please to have this watch!
on July 16, 2013
Good quality name brand for discount price. I can wear it with just about anything. The turquoise is pretty. Good buy.
on June 2, 2014
The watch arrived with the battery plastic pull already pulled out and the battery running and the plastic case smashed in. Plus all the protective plastic was already pulled off. It's a nice watch but i wouldn't pay $70 again for a Swatch watch on line because of those concerns.
on January 11, 2012
OMG! I couldn't believe my fortune to find a beautiful turquoise watch! Looooove the color! The watch is exactly what one should expect from a swatch watch. Nice large face and soft pliable band (not the hard plastic they used to use). Probably costs a bit more than I'd like to spend on a plastic watch, but I love the color and comfort and I'm pleased.
on May 27, 2013
The product meets all my expectations and my experience of this purchase is exceptional. It is easier and safer to choose my articles.