We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Translucent blue plastic case with a black silicone strap; Fixed black plastic bezel; Black dial with black hands and Arabic numeral hour markers
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Pull/push crown. Transparent case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 14 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Band length: 7.5 inches. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 30 M
- Swiss-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Water Resistant To 99 Feet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Swatch brand was established in 1983 to meet a need in the market for affordable timepieces with Swiss craftsmanship. In short order, Swatch watches became not only a commercial success but an iconic design venture which captured the attention of everyone from artists to kids. In the process of filling a niche in the watchmaking world, Swatch watches for men, women, and children innovated and revived the Swiss watch industry. Swatch’s entrenchment in the worlds of art and design continues today, as Swatch produces an endless variety of casual and dress watches in every color (including classic white, gold, and black.) Searching the Swatch watch catalog today, you will find something for every age and lifestyle.
Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss made. Swatch system class automatic black dial black silicone Men's watch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : SUTS402
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 26, 2015
- Manufacturer : Swatch
- ASIN : B00SRDP31I
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,558,992 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swatch|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Item weight||2.08 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very cool design -- matches well with most outfits -- casual or even if you are trying to add some flare to your business attire.
- New Age Materials - The case is plastic and the band is rubber-like material. You will either like this or you won't -- the watch is a lot lighter than your traditional metal and leather.
- Timekeeping is precise -- as long as you keep it wound, it keeps precise time.
- You never have to buy a battery!
- This watch definitely has a lot of cool factor -- watch the automatic movement work through the clear case back.
- The watch is loud -- I've been sitting at work and found myself distracted by the ticking sound.
- My experience has been that the watch only stays wound (charged) for 20-30 hours at most. Leave it sitting for more than a day and you will have to set the date and time again and start over.
So what, right? It's an automatic. Where are you going to get an auto for this kind of money? Well, I guess a Seiko 5, or any number of Orients would end up being a purchase of a piece with much higher build quality, much more substantial feel, for 2/3rds or less of the price. And with the Orient, you'll get hacking and hand-winding.
So unless you're in love with the looks of a Sistem 51, or you just have to have a Swiss piece, I think there's a lot of better watches for less money,
I looked at the Seiko 5 and Orient watches but I didn't like their style. My Swatch Skin finally had a bad battery and band. I was excited when I found out about the Sistem51.
It's fairly light because it's plastic, I'm use to 42mm watches being stainless but it feels more comfortable on my wrist.
The red dots that represent the movement's jewels is a nice touch, you know Swatch is proud of their 51 piece movement. It's factory sealed since its made with fully robotic assembly.
-Precise automatic movement for under $150
-High contrast numeric face and date
-Attractive translucent plastic casing and TPU band with stitching
-Lightweight and comfortable to wear everyday
-Clear backing to view the revolutionary 51 piece movement.
-The winding mechanism (which activates everytime I move my wrist) is noticeable loud, I don't totally mind it because it's a cool mechanism but its definitely noticeable and might be annoying to some.
-Not an actual crystal but plastic, so might be prone to scratches. The Swatch dealers can polish it for you but its still going to wear quicker than a more expensive watch would.
If you are a watch collector, or just want a nice everyday watch, I would highly recommend the Swatch Sistem51
Top reviews from other countries
Swatch hat immer seinen Preis. Aber bisher bin ich hoch zufrieden. Die Uhr läuft ja ohne Batterie. Bisher scheine ich mich genug zu bewegen, damit das Uhrwerk sich selbst aufzieht.
Der Versand war komplikationslos und ganz schnell. Zum gleichen Preis hätte ich auch beim Lieferanten bestellen können, da habe ich mir die Eingaben gespart und über Amazon bestellt.
Selbst nach einem Tag, welche ich sie nicht am Handgelenk hatte, lief das Uhrwerk
immer noch, wie geschmiert, auch die Datumsanzeige wechselt zuverlässig.
Eine zuverlässige Swatch für jeden Tag, ohne Batterie, was will man mehr.
Schöne Farbe und Design, macht ein bisserl was her und war zu einem relativ erschwinglichem Preis zu kaufen.