Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on April 13, 2010
I've started collection watches in the last 4 years and I absolutely love the Full Blooded Swatch Watches. I have 4 including the white. I have to admit it's really nice but I do prefer the gold and black full blooded swatch watches. I would definitely recommend the watch for anyone looking for a nice, light and white watch.
on October 18, 2010
I have been using this watch for only 1 month and the hole strap is peeled. Now i can't use it anymore, I will see what the seller can do, maybe another strap in different material, but thats not the idea. I think this watch is fake because a Swatch watch shiuld last like 10 years and I have this only for a month...
on June 14, 2015
The watch is great but I felt very dissapointed when realized the battery came totally dead and the date function didn't work. I was anxious to use my new watch for a special occasion and didn t want to return, claim and wait for a new one. I went to a Swatch local and they help me a lot to make it work properly although they couldn't solve the date issue. I love Amazon but its the first time I don't feel happy with the purchase neither eager to make a new one
on September 17, 2010
I bought 2 Swatch watches and in both of them the cases arrived broken. It was lucky it did not scratch the watches. Besides that, everything was ok.
on October 28, 2014
When the watch came, the battery was DEAD.
They sent a replacement watch and the battery has died within 2 1/2 months!!
This is a shame and absolutely unacceptable, because the watch is nice and I would have loved to keep it.
I am in the process of trying to return it, and would NOT recommend purchasing from this seller moving forward.
on July 28, 2010
Watch came within 2 weeks of ordering. Came boxed with proper case and instructions. It's exactly what I wanted ... looks fantastic. I was concerned about the white band chipping or getting dirty but no problems thus far.
on May 27, 2013
The Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch is a very nice watch. Swatch is the best in watches.
on February 22, 2013
The package arrived in time and in perfect conditions! I had an awesome feed back, I completely recomend to buy with this guy!
on February 18, 2014
Excellent quality. This product is perfect, it has all characteristics indicated. I have long in use it, and work correctly.
on July 17, 2015
I'm very happy ro have this watch. Very good size for women too but I got a watch and I had to change the battery in them.

See 1 answered question